·Optimum Online
(Software) pfSense
Netgear WAX630

Pureblood to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5

Re: Shocking

said by FFH5:

And yet Verizon keeps winning despite the costs, bad billing, & so-so cust svc. And that is because coverage is king. Voice & data works nearly everywhere and that is the metric most people care about.

Put it this way, if you purchased VZ at $36 a share and if you still have while it is trading at $45 would you really care about poor customer service? I think not, they are doing something right

amarryat
Verizon FiOS
join:2005-05-02
Marshfield, MA

amarryat

said by Pureblood:

said by FFH5:

And yet Verizon keeps winning despite the costs, bad billing, & so-so cust svc. And that is because coverage is king. Voice & data works nearly everywhere and that is the metric most people care about.

Put it this way, if you purchased VZ at $36 a share and if you still have while it is trading at $45 would you really care about poor customer service? I think not, they are doing something right

I did exactly that, and I'm thinking of dumping it soon. Notice that recently Sprint has gone up 50% or so. I'm thinking that in a quarter or so, Verizon's churn rate will jump because of the ridiculous increases. And many of those customers will be moving to Sprint.
openbox9
Premium Member
join:2004-01-26

openbox9 to Pureblood

Premium Member

to Pureblood
My cost basis is less than $31.75 (much less if you factor in my distributions) and I care about customer service because I am a customer. Having said that, I've only needed to call customer service twice in 7+ years of being a VZW.

Pureblood
'Let's Go Brandon'
Premium Member
join:2000-10-18
PorkRoll NJ
·Optimum Online
(Software) pfSense
Netgear WAX630

Pureblood

Premium Member

said by openbox9:

My cost basis is less than $31.75 (much less if you factor in my distributions) and I care about customer service because I am a customer. Having said that, I've only needed to call customer service twice in 7+ years of being a VZW.

Over the years I’ve found the technology and services have been great but customer service & billing has always sucked. Aside from that the point is Love 'Em or Hate 'Em, VZ is a Blue Chip company. We have been VZ customers since it changed from NJ Bell to VZ so we have you by a few years. Our experience has been if you don’t have any problems or never need to make changes things are great but if you have problems and have to deal with customer service or billing it could make for a long day, or days....
« The looming threatIf people only knew »
This is a sub-selection from Shocking