uniqs
Sukunai
Premium Member
join:2008-05-07

Sukunai to mastsethi

Premium Member

to mastsethi

Re: Why do you hate Microsoft

I hate on anything that seems to never fully deliver quality.

I am not an Apple fan they are too expensive and not a Linux fan, as they are took geeky.

I use MS, but I don't 'like' them just because I am using them. Necessary evil is all MS is to me.

It's like hating the Dems or Reps or for Canadians the Libs or PCs.

Its like hating Bell Canada AND the cable operations out there.

It's like hating big box and made in China.

I will hate MS until they finally realize every other software maker calls them 'patches' that are free when all they have done is fix a screw up. They release Vista, and a buggered mess it is. They have some nerve selling it as 7 and pretending it isn't a patch.

Yes we have heard how ole Bill is such a stupenduously generous man donating all that money, money took from people over and over and over and over and over instead of just releasing patches like everyone else has to.
He didn't donate his money, he donated OUR money.

If Bill wants to truely impress me, he will consider his Windows program a free download, and settle for employing people in service. It's alas a vital program, one we really can barely avoid. I'm tired though of him walking around the mega billionaire charity all because he's screwed us out of so much money for so many years.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31

3 edits

1 recommendation

jabarnut

Premium Member

said by Sukunai:

Yes we have heard how ole Bill is such a stupenduously generous man donating all that money, money took from people over and over and over and over and over instead of just releasing patches like everyone else has to.
He didn't donate his money, he donated OUR money.

Hey, not bad for a bunch of 'geeks in a garage', eh?

How ever he acquired the money, at least he has (and continues to), donate huge sums of it, and really is trying to do some good in the world these days. (He could have kept every penny for himself).
I was fortunate enough to see him at Harvard when he gave a Commencement speech back in 2007, and was very impressed with the guy. Some of it early on was actually pretty funny. (Some of it later on in the speech, pretty serious, and very compationate). Give it a read, I think it's worth it.
»news.harvard.edu/gazette ··· nt-2007/

I don't fault the guy at all...I'd have probably done the same thing to accumulate all of that wealth, if I were smart enough (and in some cases, lucky enough), to do so.
He's moved on.
Now Steve Ballmer? Well, as I said earlier, he's a whole 'nother nut job.
Truth is, I'd trade places with Bill in a heartbeat, even if it meant being constantly bashed. (Even to this day, when he has very little to do with the company anymore).
He's way too busy trying to help less fortunate people these days, instead of trying to "steal your money".
»www.gatesfoundation.org/ ··· ome.aspx