join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to bionicRod

Re: [D3] Still playing? [poll]

said by bionicRod:

said by Jobbie:

said by Tweakbl:

Buying your purples and legendary's with real cash cheapens the entire aspect of the game.

Totally agree witht this, it there was only cosmetic stuff (see LoL skins) i would be totally fine with it, but actual pieces of gear to improve your character no way.

Pay to win in a game that you have to buy AND pay a subscription for? Wow, that sounds like a horrible idea...

Since when cosmetic stuff is pay to win?
--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

puppy

join:2010-01-28

said by Jobbie:

Maybe in Tera where the girls are bouncy!

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2

1 edit
reply to Jobbie

said by Jobbie:

Um...I was commenting on the Black Market AH in the WOW MoP beta that Tweakbl See Profile mentioned, same as you. Did I misunderstand something? He specifically said "Buying your purples and legendaries"...sorry for any confusion.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

said by bionicRod:

said by Jobbie:

Um...I was commenting on the Black Market AH in the WOW MoP beta that Tweakbl See Profile mentioned, same as you. Did I misunderstand something? He specifically said "Buying your purples and legendaries"...sorry for any confusion.

Oh sorry man I thought you were replying to me not the comment ago. Totally agree with you pay to win + subscription is a no go .
--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2

Yeah sorry I meant to agree with you, it's all good!