Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

Steam Quakecon Weekend - Skyrim 50% off

Click for full size
Mini sale going on this weekend, Skyrim Dawnguard DLC is now available on Steam for $20

Previous Elder Scrolls go for $7.

Link:
»store.steampowered.com/sale/quakecon2012

--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4

NO

MORE

SALES!

signed: my wallet

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

This is not going to be as good, but is a great deal for people that didn't get Skyrim on the last sale.

I wonder how good Dawnguard is.
--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

New deal is up:

Rage 50% for $10

Mike
Premium,Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA
kudos:1
reply to Jobbie

Skyrim needs to be 90% off to buy it.

It wasn't that good.. oblivion was better

drew
Automatic
Premium
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA
kudos:6

I argue it's vastly better than Oblivion, provided you aren't interested in trying to make it too easy (broken enchanting/potions/etc).

The portals in Oblivion sucked.
--
flickr | 'Cause I've been waiting, all my life just waiting
For you to shine, shine your light on me

fnord76
Elder God
Premium
join:2002-05-14
Troy, IL
kudos:2

I am at the part in Oblivion where I have to clear each of the portals from each of the towns now. I've only been to 7 portals and am already thinking that Oblivion must be a very boring plane with only towers, rock, and lava. Every time I cross the portal I'm like, "ugh, not again...." I have only started Skyrim and have thought the environments are mush better and more interesting. I would love to just go exploring for a while on it when I have some time.

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2

said by fnord76:

I am at the part in Oblivion where I have to clear each of the portals from each of the towns now. I've only been to 7 portals and am already thinking that Oblivion must be a very boring plane with only towers, rock, and lava. Every time I cross the portal I'm like, "ugh, not again...." I have only started Skyrim and have thought the environments are mush better and more interesting. I would love to just go exploring for a while on it when I have some time.

That's dangerous. I got it at launch, have about 150 hours in, and still haven't finished the game. I need to get back to the main quest I guess. I won't be buying Dawnguard until it's cheap on a Steam Sale, probably Christmas.

join:2012-07-25

I agree. I won't be buying Dawnguard soon. But the game was a bit interesting, especially the multi-player mode. Comparing to the single player mode, the multi-player mode has more options and interesting story line. I won't wait till Christmas to buy the game, maybe in the month of September. Well, it is a fun game to be played when you are bored.