how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

rastelle

join:2012-08-02
Bellflower, CA

Job well done !

It seems that someone always has something to say about Verizon these day's, and it is usually on the negative side. That is what I gather listening to the private sector mostly home owners. Well ,Just yesterday, I had an internet problem, that were self contained with in the company, and all I could do is sit back and watch my mouse run across the screen.
This may be the wrong place for this , but this is the link i were given. So this message goes to the supervisor of a woman named IRISH. I believe three hours had passed before she solved the problem. It were not a normal task , and we both new that , but she were so polite and had so much patience and persistence to resolve the problem, and that she did. I almost asked if she wanted to call it a day and get a fresh start the next day. So if anyone knows IRISH out in cyberland , she is one of the solders you will need to battle the never ending battalion of cyber threats that are sure to get more dangerous as they head our way.

Thank You Again IRISH !

Oedipus

join:2005-05-09
kudos:1

I got into a fight with an irish once. Kicked his ass.

The Pig
I know you want to be me
Premium
join:2009-09-11
reply to rastelle

said by rastelle:

So this message goes to the supervisor of a woman named IRISH. I believe three hours had passed before she solved the problem.

She gets paid by the hour?
Expand your moderator at work

jadinolf
I Love You Fred
Premium
join:2005-07-09
Ojai, CA
kudos:8
reply to rastelle

Re: Job well done !

Never had Verizon.

I have missed out.
--
Printed on 100% recycled bytes

hoyleysox
Premium
join:2003-11-07
Long Beach, CA
reply to rastelle

said by rastelle:

Just yesterday, I had an internet problem, that were self contained with in the company, and all I could do is sit back and watch my mouse run across the screen.!

Was something lying on the mousepad?

psafux
Premium,VIP
join:2005-11-10
kudos:2
reply to rastelle

said by rastelle:

Well ,Just yesterday, I had an internet problem, that were self contained with in the company, and all I could do is sit back and watch my mouse run across the screen.

So. What was contained within Verizon that caused your mouse to run across the screen?

The Pig
I know you want to be me
Premium
join:2009-09-11
reply to rastelle

Nice to know if I was to get Verizon that tech support only takes 3 hours to fix a problem!