Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to El Quintron

Premium Member

to El Quintron

Re: Wind Mobile wants CRTC hearing over Telus ownership

said by El Quintron:

This is excellent... seeing as Telus originally spearheaded the CRTC hearing that delayed WIND's launch in 2009, I'm happy to see WIND tossing its weight back at the incumbents.

Exactly. This is going to be a real fun one to watch and, as elwood already said, it may have ramifications for Bell.
Vomio
join:2008-04-01

Vomio

This might be interesting. Edgar is nicely searchable.

»www.sec.gov/Archives/edg ··· ndex.htm

A cursory glance seems to indicate a chunk of their debt is US rather than Egyptian.

Somebody with greater search-fu may find a few gems.

El Quintron
Cancel Culture Ambassador
Premium Member
join:2008-04-28
Tronna

El Quintron to Gone

Premium Member

to Gone
said by Gone:

said by El Quintron:

This is excellent... seeing as Telus originally spearheaded the CRTC hearing that delayed WIND's launch in 2009, I'm happy to see WIND tossing its weight back at the incumbents.

Exactly. This is going to be a real fun one to watch and, as elwood already said, it may have ramifications for Bell.

Your comment gets even better after that link that Vomio See Profile posted, it basically shows that the incumbents were guilty of what they're accusing WIND of, and they're using a position of privilege in order to block access to the market to WIND.

I'm glad WIND has enough resources to throw it back at them... it's about time they had to fight a bigger player.