spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Tax Payer
@myvzw.com

Tax Payer

Anon

Why we must complain?

I'm not agreeing with high price's, but why is it we dont complain when the local store raise's there price's, the cost of food, gas, health care, dental, vision, insurance, everything and anything, price goes up year after year after year, do you think cable, satellite, telco, get discounts from major networks, cable networks,they all have bills them selves, fuel for their trucks, health benefits, manufacturer parts to keep their networks running, pay raise's if any, and of course even local & property tax's, think about how much any item that cost goes up month after month & year after year, and break it down, for the value of the cost, then you have the right to complain.

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium Member
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
Netgear WNDR3700v2
Zoom 5341J

KrK

Premium Member

said by Tax Payer :

I'm not agreeing with high price's, but why is it we dont complain when the local store raise's there price's, the cost of food, gas, health care, dental, vision, insurance, everything and anything, price goes up year after year after year,

Umm... What country to you live in?

Believe me, people are complaining!

This site is dedicated to Broadband/Telecom, so that's why this site focusing on THOSE industries.