spc
Search similar:

uniqs
lightusr
join:2004-08-12
Fishers, IN

lightusr

[Line Problem] U-verse - Constant disconnects

I'm getting constant disconnects. Lots of link retrains. I can go for quite a bit of time without any uncorrected and corrected blocks but then things just randomly start flaking out and it's like a snowball that keeps going and going. I had u-verse for 2 years before this started and it's been happening for the last year. I'm just to the point now where I want to dump it for something reliable but I thought I'd try here first.

I've had a tech out who didn't seem too astute and said "the problem isn't in your house, it's on our system somewhere". I year ago I also had the RG replaced from the old silver one to the RG3801. It didn't help at all.

Here's a screen shot of some of the stats. Sorry for the large images in the links, skitch isn't playing nice with my retina mbp.

»skitch.com/edsai/ekwms/1 ··· ge-c-1-0
»skitch.com/edsai/ekwkq/1 ··· ge-c-1-0

uvtech1
Premium Member
join:2008-01-17
Earth City, MO

uvtech1

Premium Member

lightusr,

I'm sorry we're having problems with your connection. Please email us at UverseCare@att.com with info below and we'll look into this for you.

BAN:
Contact Name:
Call back number:
Preferred Contact(Email/Call):

Issue(Summary):

Thanks,
Justin P.
U-verse SMST
hd1
join:2004-12-17
South Elgin, IL

hd1 to lightusr

to lightusr
I had the same problem,until yesterday.The tech installed a new modem,and rewired in the house yesterday. Today they replaced the line from the house,down the block to the box on the corner. There were several splices in the line from previous 'repairs'. it literally was going out every time the wind blew!