Vendor ID Code 4D54
Line Mode ADSL_2plus
Data Path INTERLEAVED

Transceiver Information Down Stream Path Up Stream Path
DSL Speed (Kbits/Sec) 7669 860
Margin (dB) 10.0 15.0
Line Attenuation (dB) 44.1 23.8
Transmit Power (dBm) 18.0 12.0

My downloads and web surfing are fine i get the speed indicated of 7mbps, but my online gaming lags my pings dont spike and are normal but any game i play is lagged by alot.

I just want normal lag free gaming would any of my readings indicate a line that could cause this?

thanks

Smith6612
MVM
join:2008-02-01
North Tonawanda, NY
·Charter
Ubee EU2251
Ubiquiti UAP-IW-HD
Ubiquiti UniFi AP-AC-HD

Smith6612

MVM

It is probably from the Interleaving on your line since you've indicated you're not seeing any issues with speed on your connection. Your sync speed is looking good.

If you want to try for FastPath, you can try requesting it via the Verizon Direct forum, but lately people haven't been having luck with that. tim_k might be able to set it for you as well. But otherwise, as your margins are low it may not be the best idea to turn it on without a speed decrease. Good chance it will hold and be stable however.

Now if only the modems displayed the error counts. In the past with the Westell Diagnostic Utility that information could be obtained. I think they still work with the newer modems, but it'd be nice to see that on the plain GUI.
fan_aLba
join:2012-07-17
Moreno Valley, CA

fan_aLba

Ya i tryed to request it on the direct forms and they said its automatic. Can it be done another way then? Maybe it can fix my problem.

Smith6612
MVM
join:2008-02-01
North Tonawanda, NY

Smith6612

MVM

PM the user tim_k. He should be able to bump it for you.

DJRayEarth
join:2012-08-01
Los Angeles, CA

DJRayEarth to fan_aLba

to fan_aLba
WoW I'am having the same problem but I decided not to call Verizon because everytime I get in touch with them about my DSL I always ended up losing my internet.
And yes this problem started because I changed my plan from there it has been hell.
fan_aLba
join:2012-07-17
Moreno Valley, CA

fan_aLba to Smith6612

to Smith6612
Ok i got in touch with tim got me on fast path it helped out he is going to drop my speed to 5mbps i think after that i will be set.

DJRayEarth Ya get in touch with tim_k he should be able to help you but what a pain to have to figure all this out on your own i had to google all this up and spent many hours and days trying to fix it and for 60 bucks a month.

DJRayEarth
join:2012-08-01
Los Angeles, CA

DJRayEarth

Thanks I'm still waiting for his reply...I am sure he got his hands full.