Canada
kudos:8

RAGE

Is it worth 10$ on Steam?

TK421
Premium
join:2004-12-19
Canada
Absolutely. id still knows how to make a fun shooter.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to TigerLord
It's worth 2-5 hours, if that's worth $10 for you.

TruSm0ke

join:2005-07-21
Michigan

1 recommendation

reply to TigerLord
For $10, yes. I own it and still fire it up from time to time after beating it awhile back. I really enjoyed it. Although just a warning, the game kinda turns "meh" towards the end.

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ
reply to TigerLord
Not a bad game plus had some of the best outdoor graphics Ive seen in a game yet. Its definately a good game for eye candy.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1
reply to TigerLord
I picked up the PS3 version 2 weeks ago for 12 bucks at Gamestop.
It's an ok game. I thought it was a lot like Fallout 3, but on tight rails. The game, at least for me, didn't seem to take that long to complete.

I thought the "boss" in the middle of the game was harder then any thing after it. Which was a disappointment. Also I felt the game ending was a tad short.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
Premium,MVM
join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI
Reviews:
·ooma
·Comcast
·Callcentric
·Site5.com
reply to TigerLord
I enjoyed this game a lot. Well worth $10. I think I got it for $15 at the last Christmas sale and played it through for 5-6 hours. Well worth the money.
--
My domain - Nightfall.net

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
A little late to the party and my opinion is that is game is fun and totally worth it. It had a roufh start with all the tesxture issues but overall it is a lot of fun totally worth going --
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."