spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Reyr
join:2009-01-03
Wilmington, DE

Reyr

Data speeds significantly down SNJ, DE, Philly

Has any one in the Philly, South NJ, and North Delaware noticed that data speeds are almost none existent? I was out last night in North Delaware, I could not load any webpages. I reset my phone(Galaxy s3) and it did not make a different. My wife runs with an original HTC Evo 4G, and she had the same problem. Today I drove up to Cherry Hill, Nj and back. Data speeds were also down there, and in Philly on my way home. Any one have any input into this?

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

LTE is coming.
MTB
join:2007-06-29
Newport Beach, CA

MTB to Reyr

to Reyr
I am only getting 3G speeds. Did they abandon wimax?

AVD
Premium Member
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

said by MTB:

I am only getting 3G speeds. Did they abandon wimax?

I don't think that was in the plan.
MTB
Newport Beach, CA

MTB to Reyr

to Reyr
It still sucks here. Wimax is clearwire LTE is a completely different deployment. The biggest issue here is that the the Oakies do not even have 4G in their town and are completely worthless. I spent over 2 hours on the phone with them today. I get about 1mb down and 1.2 to 1.5 up but what is interesting is that when I get 1.7 down I only get about .5 up the total is always about the same. Throttling??????

AVD
Premium Member
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

It was smoking Friday and Saturday, then went back to so-so.
MTB
Newport Beach, CA

MTB to Reyr

to Reyr
I was smoking for a year and a half then it died Aug 1 had my device replaced and never got the same results since. It was fair to marginal a couple weeks back but after a rain storm it started sucking again. I think it is now more stable but the bandwidth is lame. Maybe they are just broke after spending $15.5B for the iphone and are waiting for the FCC to approve the $8B softbank deal.