how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

mrsat94

join:2012-08-04
Seaford, NY

[IMG] This Tv added to Ch. 490 / Vho 5

It seems This TV was added Friday night but it is not active yet.
According to the Verizon fios blog section for programming the Vho 5
hub in Queens has not activated the channel yet. it shows only black. Maybe Monday. It still shows the Estrella TV .icon

matcarl
Premium
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

1 edit

Estrella is on channel 462, but thanks for the heads up on this. A lot of people have been asking and waiting for this channel. It took Verizon a very long time to finally add it. I have the proper logo on the channel, but it says I'm not subscribed, unless as you say, it's not turned on yet.

Mac973

join:2009-05-18
West Orange, NJ
reply to mrsat94

This TV is on ch 490 in VHO7. Working fine.

PirateJim
Premium
join:2007-07-11
Toms River, NJ
reply to mrsat94

I have the channel too (VHO7) with the correct logo ..

mrsat94

join:2012-08-04
Seaford, NY

Well as of Sunday night, it has the correct logo in Vho 5 but it is still not on yet, just a black screen. Still says it will be turned on Monday morning after 6am.

Greg2600

join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ
reply to mrsat94

Wow only took em 2 years! Nice. It's SD, but This shows a lot of old, obscure movies, which I've watched for the first time.

Mac973

join:2009-05-18
West Orange, NJ
reply to mrsat94

Are they showing WPIX 11.3, or is this a national version of the network? Just curious.

Greg2600

Belleville, NJ

1 edit

said by Mac973:

Are they showing WPIX 11.3, or is this a national version of the network? Just curious.

Like Antenna, there is only one schedule nationally. The affiliate may decide to pre-empt certain hours with paid programming. I think WPIX does that. But I would expect this is a feed directly from WPIX same as WPIX, Estrella (formerly), and Antenna.

Ike1

join:2012-06-02
Newark, NJ
reply to mrsat94

I'm glad they finally added This. It looks good (for an SD channel). There are a lot of good movies on this This channel. (Actually someone told me there was a Klaus Kinski marathon on Friday or Saturday. If that's true, then it's pretty surprising.)

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

said by Ike1:

There are a lot of good movies on this This channel. (Actually someone told me there was a Klaus Kinski marathon on Friday or Saturday. If that's true, then it's pretty surprising.)

I just can't stand movies edited with commercials. Im just glad I live in Jersey and FIOS gives us Showtime/Flix/TMC for free due to the competition from cablevision.

Greg2600

Belleville, NJ

They also have Stargate SG-1 reruns, which people like.

Showtime has some decent shows and movies, but TMC and Flix are a waste. They air the same 10 movies 24/7.

matcarl
Premium
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

It's on now in VHO5 but of course the guide is wrong. The show that's on now is not what the guide says.