join:2001-03-25
United State
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
reply to Vertigo

Re: Filter only what I have?

said by Vertigo :

At this time, there is no filter for subscribed channels, however Time Warner is planning to implement this option on Navigator boxes. It may come as a future feature for iGuide, but that would be up to its developer.

Given that Rovi runs the iGuide, separate from Time Warner, it's entirely possible that they overhaul it at some point. In 2006 they went from the old "Gold" guide to the blue guide they use now (a pretty big overhaul) so I suppose it could happen again.

Thanks. I get annoyed to see my recordings get aborted. I really wished it would tell me I can't record or not show them.

antdude
A Ninja Ant
Premium,VIP
United State
reply to antdude

The first free three months of HBO and Cinemax...

In the latest paper bill, it shows $11.88 + $8.88 for these two stations. Shouldn't they be removed automatically after the three free months end?

Suit Up

join:2003-07-21
Los Angeles, CA

1 recommendation

Nope, that's why they offer the special offers on those. You sign up for it and don't cancel it and then they make money after the free months are up.

antdude
A Ninja Ant
Premium,VIP
United State
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

1 edit
said by Suit Up:

Nope, that's why they offer the special offers on those. You sign up for it and don't cancel it and then they make money after the free months are up.

Ah thanks. Sneaky punks.

Also, do you know if my DVR recordings will be deleted/denied when these stations get removed?

antdude
A Ninja Ant
Premium,VIP
United State
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

1 edit
reply to antdude

Still have not received a $150 Target Gift Card From $89.99 Deal

It has been over 90 days of good standing with Time Warner Cable (TWC)'s $89.99 bundled package to get a $150 Target gift card (»www.timewarnercable.com/MediaLib···x402.jpg ). Shouldn't it have been received by now? Searching on TWC's web site did not reveal
anything about gift cards.

Thank you in advance.