share rss forum feed

icedcorn
IcedCorn
Premium
join:2007-07-08
Rochester, NH
reply to karate elf

Re: Anyone else down?

Metrocast NH has a facebook page and they did post.

Now I think the storms are killing it. My internet is crippled and no cable.

Nyteroad

join:2009-09-15
Sterling, CT

Metrocast is down again?!? And now none of there customer service numbers are even working?!?!

How do you run a business like this it's unreal...

NL_Ct

@mycingular.net

Down here as well, and can't contact them either

rkpetros

join:2003-06-03
Plainfield, CT

Same here..they are worthless. Can't wait to move to an area that has real internet service instead of crap that you can't depend on.

Nyteroad

Sterling, CT
reply to ptrowski

Metrocrap for the loss

quantumred

join:2010-01-05
East Lyme, CT

It's down here in East Lyme. I'm connected via phone tether.

Nyteroad

Sterling, CT
reply to ptrowski

I'm on the phone with tech support right now and according to him the whole state is out and it's not their fault... Something about the signal from Boston to CT and they don't have a eta on a fix since they are working with other companies..

I live in sterling and my service has been horrible since day 1 but is there another option I don't know about? Uverse / Verizon /cox/ Comcast are not available so I'm not sure what I would do...

quantumred

join:2010-01-05
East Lyme, CT

Last time I checked, Uverse was not available in my area, so my only option is Metrocast. Although I can't really complain about their internet service. It's actually been pretty good here in the last few years. I know quality varies in different areas. Service was very inconsistent before about 2 or 3 years ago.

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium
join:2005-03-14
Putnam, CT
kudos:4
reply to Nyteroad

Did you ever get the information requested over to jsz0?

Nyteroad

Sterling, CT

No never did I have an appointment for another technician to come out to my house soon hope they can figure something out.

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium
Putnam, CT

Trust me work with jsz0.

NetworkNH

join:2009-08-10
Northwood, NH
reply to ptrowski

I just went down as well, two times in a 3 hour period (thought it was modem and/or router related), then I saw this.

Anyone else in the area affected? I just see users from CT.

Nyteroad

Sterling, CT
reply to ptrowski

Metrocast is down again tonight I'm 159 in queue and the message just says system wide service interruption....here's hoping it doesn't last 4 hours like last time I have work I need to do for my job tonight... I guess it's to much to rely on something I pay over 200 a month for to actually work when I @$*#ing need it too...

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium
Putnam, CT

How did the appointment go?