spc
uniqs

T1249NTSCJ9
join:2007-01-25
Ridgewood, NY

T1249NTSCJ9 to mespared

to mespared

Re: [northeast] Brooklyn,NY FIOS Deployments

Work being done on Woodward atm and I asked when it'll be up and running and his best guess was in about 2 weeks. Tech said they'll be doing alot of work in the area until then.

fatal
join:2000-12-29
Brooklyn, NY

fatal to Dunlin

to Dunlin
said by Dunlin :

I cant believe it's getting close to 2013 and still no verizon fios in park slope Brooklyn. I would take a guess that more than 50% of the people here would leave time warner cable the first week fios is available !!! Come on Verizon get to work !!!

I'm one of those people please take my money Verizon PLEASE!
clrana9017
join:2009-05-12

clrana9017 to Dunlin

to Dunlin
I live in Cablevision territory, which is just a little bit better, and I look at my sad unused fiber and uninstalled cabinet every day waiting for Verizon to make some progress.

Dunlin
@rr.com

Dunlin to T1249NTSCJ9

Anon

to T1249NTSCJ9
I cant believe it's getting close to 2013 and still no verizon fios in park slope Brooklyn. I would take a guess that more than 50% of the people here would leave time warner cable the first week fios is available !!! Come on Verizon get to work !!!

T1249NTSCJ9
Ridgewood, NY

T1249NTSCJ9 to mespared

to mespared
There seems to be alot of that going on right now.
For the most part these areas seem to be completed but have yet to be powered on.
September seems to make sense given that there are a handful of schools in the Ridgewood area.
I'll just leave this here for future use.
»communities.verizon.com/ ··· savail/?

HardwareGeek
join:2003-11-15
Brooklyn, NY

HardwareGeek to mespared

to mespared
My girlfriend who is on 62nd and cooper is wired but not lit.
mespared
join:2001-10-11
Ridgewood, NY

mespared to T1249NTSCJ9

to T1249NTSCJ9
Ridgewood is being wired. My block is already done. It's Harman St near Metropolitan. I was told by Verizon that we would be provisioned by the beginning of September at the latest. They are currently wiring Woodward, or Onderdonk.

HardwareGeek
join:2003-11-15
Brooklyn, NY

HardwareGeek to T1249NTSCJ9

to T1249NTSCJ9
Frespond Rd, to Myrtle Ave is Glendale still Queens. You gotta cross the cemetery to get into Bk but the other side of the cemetery is cypress hills and we already have FiOS

T1249NTSCJ9
Ridgewood, NY

T1249NTSCJ9 to leo81486

to leo81486
So I was driving through Brooklyn and Ridgewood and noticed quite a few Verizon installations going on. New thick wire run from as far as Fresh Pond Rd to Myrtle Avenue. No idea if this is FiOS or not but residents in that area should keep an eye open and ask the next time a Verizon truck is out in your area.