share rss forum feed

Name Game
Premium
join:2002-07-07
Grand Rapids, MI
kudos:7
reply to Snowy

Re: Yes, I was hacked. Hard.

You got it..hell of a lot better than having to force another member to pull up info in quotes themselves just to get the thread going and make a comment That might be even considered by some a rude.

»Facebook's Facial Recognition Draws US Senate Scrutiny

At least now you can throw out some one liners without even reading the links..but truth be know you do read links since in the past you have posted numerous time in threads with just links.

Now..in the link I have posted wxboss had to work over time just to make a comment...and you might be better at this than I..but I have no idea what wxboss is saying or posting..but seems to be OK..
--
Gladiator Security Forum
»www.gladiator-antivirus.com/

Snowy
Premium
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

You can continue to blame the forums formatting of threads & keep whining that "Well Johnny does it", but I've made my point, I'm done with this thread.
Now go get the last word in, it's an expected event.

Name Game
Premium
join:2002-07-07
Grand Rapids, MI
kudos:7

2 edits

said by Snowy:

You can continue to blame the forums formatting of threads & keep whining that "Well Johnny does it", but I've made my point, I'm done with this thread.
Now go get the last word in, it's an expected event.

I am confused..was that your italic quote...Johnny thingie..or did you borrow it ? Got a link ?

»cameronmoll.com/archives/2008/06···italics/

And you never really started the thread... it was about
Yes, I was hacked. Hard.

..... you just started your own posting within the thread...but for you I guess that means you are done with a thread you started.