Happydude32 to hobgoblin

Premium Member

to hobgoblin

Re: any nfl network update?

quote:
You probably wrote it the wrong way.
Cool, it's my fault.
quote:
As a company whose service area is a lot bigger than TWC they really should have everything!

What about Insight? Their service footprint is much smaller than TW, and up until a few days ago they had NFL Network.
quote:
and this has exactly what to do with TWC. Take it up with the NFL, while you are there mention a sports tier to them.

It has to do with you calling me not a real fan, which really has nothing to do with TWC, but I figured I'd respond since you brought it up.

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin

Premium Member

" What about Insight? Their service footprint is much smaller than TW, and up until a few days ago they had NFL Network."

So did Adelphia. They survived.

hob

mikedz4
join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV

mikedz4 to Happydude32

to Happydude32
According to what I was reading nfl network
" "Conversations are ongoing and we remain hopeful that we can reach a resolution. But we have been close before only to have it fall apart so we need to be cautious about predicting success."
The pro football league said it had made new negotiating overtures, offering to freeze the price on its two properties."

Ok if it offered to freeze the price then time warner must be hell bent on making its subs go to satellite for nfl programming.

»www.multichannel.com/art ··· tems.php