Just_Dan
Premium Member
join:2011-03-24
Denver, CO

Just_Dan to annekarina

Premium Member

to annekarina

Re: TV always down

Can you provide me with your account number or phone number so that I can take a closer look at this?

annekarima
@wideopenwest.com

annekarima

Anon

I can but don't want to post either on an open forum.
Body Count
join:2010-09-11
Columbus, OH

Body Count

he wants you to send it via a private message. never post your account number or phone number in public.

annekarima
@wideopenwest.com

annekarima

Anon

Thanks. How do I do that ? I thought everything posted here.

Just_Dan
Premium Member
Denver, CO

Just_Dan

Premium Member

You will need to register an account here on the forums. Then you can go into my profile and there will be a box for sending an instant message.
annekarima
join:2012-08-07
Columbus, OH

annekarima

Thank you. I did that and it never sent me an email to say I was signed up. But I was able to send you a test email to see if it was working. Did you get that? If so I will send you my info. Thanks again.

Just_Dan
Premium Member
Denver, CO

Just_Dan

Premium Member

said by annekarima:

Thank you. I did that and it never sent me an email to say I was signed up. But I was able to send you a test email to see if it was working. Did you get that? If so I will send you my info. Thanks again.

I have not received any emails or private messages from you yet.
annekarima
join:2012-08-07
Columbus, OH

annekarima

I signed up on the forum but maybe didn't do something right. Should be simple enough. Anyway, I did email Wowway and asked that the email be sent to a supervisor when they sent me back their standard answer of sending someone out to check things again. I said that they've been here many times to do just that, but never fixed anything regarding the TV. Then a supervisor called me and left message for me to call in again and set up another appt. I did and someone with some sort of "authority" is coming Sat morning. We will see if anything gets fixed.