how-to block ads

Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

breynolds

join:2012-02-15
Melbourne, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert

Re: [CFL] Brighthouse CFL channel 1770 Olympics in 3D on CableCA

I agree that it's not something you are doing. The channel is in the CableCARD's channel map... but Media Center won't add the channel. I'm pursuing the problem with the manufacturer of the tuner to see if they can help me sort it out. In the mean time, I plan to pickup an STB from the local BHN store.
--
Brian Reynolds, Melbourne, Florida

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:148

said by breynolds:

I agree that it's not something you are doing. The channel is in the CableCARD's channel map... but Media Center won't add the channel. I'm pursuing the problem with the manufacturer of the tuner to see if they can help me sort it out. In the mean time, I plan to pickup an STB from the local BHN store.

Sorry I can't be of more help on this one. I have pretty much everything you can throw at me at my desk here or at home...I do not however have teh Ceton or similar devices as the volume of questions hasn't warranted the purchase yet. But everything else...sittin right here in front of me
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

breynolds

join:2012-02-15
Melbourne, FL

I think I found the solution at the link below. I'll have to try it when I get home.

»www.silicondust.com/forum/viewto···?t=13100
--
Brian Reynolds, Melbourne, Florida