share rss forum feed

wopatoolie

@sbcglobal.net
reply to knowble

Re: What makes YOU elite?

1. Faction changing from Alliance to Horde

2. Getting to 174,388 honorable kills before I cancelled my account

3. Cancelling my account

I played WoW for a little over 2yrs; how or why people continue to play since vanilla is beyond me; so many bad changes would have made me quit long before now. I started with LK, a few months later Cata came out, so I was more or less a Cata nub. I actually like it. But I can't do this MoP, man. It's garbage, pure unstrained, took-a-dump-in-the-trash-can-cuz-my-toilet-was-broke-that-month garbage. So I quit. Those are my three.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI
kudos:4

said by wopatoolie :

I played WoW for a little over 2yrs; how or why people continue to play since vanilla is beyond me; so many bad changes would have made me quit long before now. I started with LK, a few months later Cata came out, so I was more or less a Cata nub. I actually like it. But I can't do this MoP, man. It's garbage, pure unstrained, took-a-dump-in-the-trash-can-cuz-my-toilet-was-broke-that-month garbage. So I quit. Those are my three.

Haha, says the guy still visiting WoW Forums.

Enjoy *Insert NON-It's garbage, pure unstrained, took-a-dump-in-the-trash-can-cuz-my-toilet-was-broke-that-month garbage MMO that has 1/10th of the Subscriptions and Dies in less than three months Here* bro.

wopatoolie

@sbcglobal.net

snuffbox - i have had an rss feed for this forum on my homepage for the last 3mos i have been off wow, and ya i stop by once in a while to post when a story gets my interest. like this one; i stopped playing because i was bored with wow almost a yr ago, then i signed on for the AP, thinking d3 might be fun tho i had never even seen or heard of it before (i have one of those things called a life...you know, out there in that bright above ground world called 'outside'). the mount is trash, D3 is trash, and mop beta and the ptr realms are trash, if you can stay on them for a full 3mins without getting bumped off the server, even now, according to a friend i have on there. so i called blizz and told them they could have their mount, d3 and beta back and to cancel my acct. clearly unlike people such as you i dont have an addiction problem, i just move on when i know im getting a bad deal. i have no plans to go back to that game with that worthless talent tree, that was the backbreaker for me.

Threatco

join:2011-04-19
Moncton, NB

1) Getting Val'Anyr / Shadowmourne / Tarecgosa's Wrath while they were current.

2) Leading a group of raiding newbies to get our Rusted Proto drake from Ulduar while it was current.

3) For a while during ToC I had the highest gear score on the server. (Arthas US according to wow-heroes.com)

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to wopatoolie

said by wopatoolie :

then i signed on for the AP, thinking d3 might be fun tho i had never even seen or heard of it before (i have one of those things called a life...you know, out there in that bright above ground world called 'outside'). the mount is trash, D3 is trash, and mop beta and the ptr realms are trash

I feel you. I have an AP from April/May and not sure what I'll do. The game is not fun at all solo, but OK playing with friends. I'm going to give GW2 a spin and maybe feel like picking up MOP later on.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.
Expand your moderator at work