join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to knowble

Re: What makes YOU elite?

said by knowble:

Haha, Immer, thanks for the congrats. I actually already bought her a ring, but not because of WoW!

I'll probably force her to play a hunter. I figured they'd be one of the easier DPS classes to play?

haha. Well, to his day, I have no idea how my wife pulls the dps she does on her hunter. I can play her toon and do fairly well, but I can't match her performance. We have built a friendship with a like-minded 10m guild on the server, also lead by a husband and wife pair. When they are both on equally geared hunters in the same raid, she out performs him. It's nutz. I know this is a small sampling, but I'm convinced that hunter just seems to fit their eye/mindset better.
--
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Guild leader for Pride and Ego

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

knowble

join:2012-07-30
Newport News, VA
What server are you running your guild on? Silvermoon? I can imagine the other guild's GM getting flustered haha.

I took her to the gym the other week because both us played college basketball; she destroyed me at H-O-R-S-E.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by knowble:

What server are you running your guild on? Silvermoon? I can imagine the other guild's GM getting flustered haha.

lol... No, I manage a guild on Nathrezim. The other guild's Officers are solid players, and we've benefited from some of their ideas also. I'm hoping we can continue to help each other out in MoP, too... we'll see.

Goldheart

join:2002-06-09
Ballston Spa, NY
kudos:1
reply to Immer
said by Immer:

said by knowble:

Haha, Immer, thanks for the congrats. I actually already bought her a ring, but not because of WoW!

I'll probably force her to play a hunter. I figured they'd be one of the easier DPS classes to play?

haha. Well, to his day, I have no idea how my wife pulls the dps she does on her hunter. I can play her toon and do fairly well, but I can't match her performance. We have built a friendship with a like-minded 10m guild on the server, also lead by a husband and wife pair. When they are both on equally geared hunters in the same raid, she out performs him. It's nutz. I know this is a small sampling, but I'm convinced that hunter just seems to fit their eye/mindset better.

She definitely does some amazing DPS!