Dunga Bee
Put A Little Butter On It
join:2004-07-26
USA

Dunga Bee to ekster

to ekster

Re: [game] Thuggee

said by ekster:

My thoughts on Dunga so far are 'I don't know'.

I can't find much in the previous days, and the only thing I'm wondering is why he decided to mention me and Block... I mean, if he thinks you're suspicious, that's cool with me... but then picking me and Block to discuss so randomly doesn't seem like it is random. And I want to know why Block is town.

On the other hand, he shares more info than the rest. 'Here' don't help town.

I'll preface my comments by saying I do not have anything solid on anyone and everything at this point for me is a hunch.

Right now Block has not participated much, but has not done anything that was a mafia red flag for me. Hence my comment that (for now), I think he is town.

I mentioned you (ekster) because you have also been a reasonably active participant. In reading your activity, I could not find anything that said "he's definitely town" or "he's scum", so I said I was not sure.

Meng has been pushing for me occasionally albeit not hard, which I am starting to think is a very good mafia play. Other people are dying and he's nudging me towards lynch.

47 would appear to have randomly voted for me, but maybe there is a Meng, 47 alliance there? Pure speculation at this point, but worth noting since they are both interested in killing me.

I did not mention feelings on other players because they are barely playing. I do not want to lose the game, but I almost feel like lynching them just to weed them out and hope that they also happen to be mafia too. I know there is a strategy of mafia laying low and doing nothing and that could be afoot here or it could be apathy too, not sure which and I am not sure it matters

I welcome any feedback on anything I've said and will reserve my vote for now.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Need to move this along.
Theres nothing to go on.

Meng I guess is the closest thing we have to a suspect.

Vote: Meng

Dunga Bee
Put A Little Butter On It
join:2004-07-26
USA

Dunga Bee

I'll follow mostly because Meng's been after me.

Vote: Meng

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

^scum and scummer.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven
A suspect because of the "miscount"ed vote?

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

General concencous.

I think Meng and Ekster are fishy. I don't care which one went, but it was time to move this along and get some new info.

TTYL Meng.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

I'm not fishy. I'm Canadian!

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Same thing

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem

Premium Member

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 4

Meningitis - 4 - Blockfire, f0rtys3ven, Dunga Bee, ekster (L-0)
Dunga Bee - 1 - Meningitis (L-3)

Players not voting: Brom, ProtusMose
DrModem

DrModem

Premium Member

The travelers were panic stricken. Their numbers were dwindling and they had not found a single thug in the caravan. Meningitis said nothing, so they decided he must be one of them. They quickly threw him off a nearby cliff. Certain they had finally got one, they turned to leave. Dunga Bee came flying out of a tree with a frightful cry and cut down Brom where he stood. They ran, and slammed into a rope line across the path. Ekster stepped out. "Time to asphyxiate" he said, as he. And Dunga killed the remaining travelers.

THUGS WIN
DrModem

DrModem

Premium Member

Incognito Thug - ekster
You are a member of the infamous Thuggee, traveling with the group in secret and waiting to strike. You may communicate with your partner Dunga Bee See Profile. You win with the Thuggee.

Phansigar Thug - Dunga Bee
You are a member of the infamous Thuggee. Once at any time in the game you may target a player for strangling. You may communicate with your partner ekster See Profile. You win with the Thuggee.

Not shown to player: if you target Lord William Henry Cavendish-Bentinck, you will be intercepted and killed by his bodyguards.

Lord William Henry Cavendish-Bentinck - Kristopher
You are the British governor-general of India. Each day you may pen a letter to your top agent against the Thuggee, Sir William Sleeman. He will receive the letter at nightfall. You may not reveal who you are on pain of death. Send the letter to the mod in a PM. You win with the British Empire.

Not shown to player: if the Phansigar Thug attempts to kill you, he will be intercepted and killed by your bodyguards.

Sir William Henry Sleeman - Jobbie
You are the top assistant and agent to Governor-General Lord Cavendish-Bentinck. It is your mission to root out the Thuggee cultists and purge them from the land. Each night you may investigate one person to see if they are a thug. You win with the British Empire.

Traveler - Protusmose, Dezbend, meningitis, tmodelt, f0rtys3ven, Brom, Blockfire
You are a simple traveler on a trip to Calcutta. You have heard there are some Thuggee operating in the area, be on your guard. You win with the British Empire.
DrModem

DrModem

Premium Member

Night 1
Jobbie investigates Meningitis.
Mafia kills Jobbie.

Night 2
Mafia kills tmodelt.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to DrModem

to DrModem
Knew it was ekster

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

You knew nothing. I'm innocent, I say!

And thanks for running it, Modem.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

I had you, but no one listens to me anymore.

Thanks for hosting Modem! Good game everyone!

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

Seriously though, the game was already lost for town right here: »Re: [game] Thuggee

As soon as you guys lynched Dez and he was revealed town, we all knew the outcome. No one just wanted to say it though.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

We all respect Dez's feelings on the subject......