« MoPBoA Gear »
This is a sub-selection from [Poll] First to MoP

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix

Re: [Poll] First to MoP

That's actually what can make being in a 10 man guild harder. No class and spec stacking for all optimal buffs and no stacking the FOTM class whether for tanks, DPS or heals.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Ya last week we didn't have a druid and only one pali.

So only 1 of those 2 buffs.

then we didn't have the 5% haste buff

On the upside the lock game me DI.

Still we were able to do a full clear with 3 heroics, seems normally they have a 3rd healer with MS DPS so they opted not to do warlord on heroic.

And I'm so far still hopeful than come MoP we'll be able to jump into it.

BTW any word on Xrealm raiding DS when MoP hits?
It'd still be nice to finish out DS-heroic for the achev and maybe do the meta.

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9 to bTU

Premium Member

to bTU
said by bTU:

That's actually what can make being in a 10 man guild harder. No class and spec stacking for all optimal buffs and no stacking the FOTM class whether for tanks, DPS or heals.

Because you can't do that in 10man

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D to DarkLogix

Premium Member

to DarkLogix
I'm hoping they allow cross-real DS in 5.0 (as in the expansion pre-patch). I'm sure they'll continue the trend of "everything but current tier".

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

Last week I did a DS 10, this was the make-up:

Warrior Tank
Rogue
Hunter x2 (both sucked nuts and used cats)
Enh Shaman (me)
Frost DK
Warlock
Resto Shaman
Disc Priest
Holy Priest

Talk about lack of buffs...

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by McBrain:

said by DarkLogix:

Last week I did a DS 10, this was the make-up:

Warrior Tank
Rogue
Hunter x2 (both sucked nuts and used cats)
Enh Shaman (me)
Frost DK
Warlock
Resto Shaman
Disc Priest
Holy Priest

Talk about lack of buffs...

Ya, in 25 you'd assume you'll have everything but in 10man you have to be careful to get everything.

BTW I still don't get whats up with Pali's almost every time that I'm in a raid with more than 2 (sometimes even with 2) they put on the same aura, and its like they don't even try

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

1 edit

Nick D to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
Every goddamn hunter who pugs and doesn't have a Dragonhawk/Wind Serpent makes me so sad.

Stable should be:
Cat for soloing/5 mans (because really when was the last time you raided without a DK, warrior, or shaman?)
Wolf (which seems to not make the cut in most of my groups; lots o' fury warriors, ferals, and ele shamans. Even the occasional sub rogue)
Dragonhawk/Wind Serpent (because no rogues play mut, only a few moonkins, and warlocks are still the least played class)
Ravager (rogues and frost DKs are more plentiful than above)
Whatever for the 5th (best is probably Raptor for sunder, but I end up in groups with a lot of warriors and cats. Hyena if you're really hard up for bleeds and your rogues cry. Otherwise, a tank pet is just fine, or whatever you find prettiest)

EDIT:

The missing buffs in that group are Stats (the big one, I'd admit), 5% crit (unless rogue was sub), 3% damage, and Replen (unless warlock was destro). Hunters can solve the first three (though admittedly only by being BM). So it really wasn't TOO bad.
JoelC707
Premium Member
join:2002-07-09
Lanett, AL

JoelC707 to DarkLogix

Premium Member

to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

BTW I still don't get whats up with Pali's almost every time that I'm in a raid with more than 2 (sometimes even with 2) they put on the same aura, and its like they don't even try

Maybe it's because my pally was the last 85 and I'm trying to be, oh I dunno, good at him; I seem to be one of the few that don't do this. When I hop in an LFR I usually start cycling thorough my auras (excluding crusader lol) to see when I actually get a new one to show up. When I do I know I found one every other pally isn't using lol. If they're magically all covered I'll usually just go back to ret aura. I'm sure there's some addon that can tell me what pally is using what aura but alas it's just as easy to cycle through them.

What I hate the most are the asshole hunters who leave pack on during Hagra. It sucks on her lightning phase -_-

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Nick D

to Nick D
Rogue was Combat and Warlock was Affliction.

It was bad. Lol.

That being said, my Enhancement Shaman is a damn beast. I am very hard pressed to find ANYONE who can out dps him that isn't nearly full heroic geared, and he is at ilvl393...I know it is the end of the expac and all and people aren't trying hard, but I am loving the state that this guy is in PvE-wise. Now if Blizzard could just somehow equivocate that to PvP I'd be all set.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to JoelC707

Premium Member

to JoelC707
said by JoelC707:

What I hate the most are the asshole hunters who leave pack on during Hagra. It sucks on her lightning phase -_-

should be easy to fix in a normal raid. Heck, the last hunter that did that in LFR got FLAMED hard core.