to breynolds

Re: [CFL] Brighthouse CFL channel 1770 Olympics in 3D on CableCA

Yup that will work
breynolds
join:2012-02-15
Melbourne, FL

1 edit

breynolds

Hey BHNtechXpert, I just found the logs for the tuner... and they don't show channel 1770 coming down in the channel map.

Can you help with that?

EDIT: To clarify, I think that channel 1770 is not subscribed on my CableCARD's (I have two)... and I think it should be.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by breynolds:

Hey BHNtechXpert, I just found the logs for the tuner... and they don't show channel 1770 coming down in the channel map.

Can you help with that?

EDIT: To clarify, I think that channel 1770 is not subscribed on my CableCARD's (I have two)... and I think it should be.

Try rebooting. My CC's here picked it up no problem. Just checked.
breynolds
join:2012-02-15
Melbourne, FL

breynolds

No go. I tried power cycling the tuners and the tuning adapters, then I told Media Center to do another channel scan and get the latest guide listings. The channel still does not appear.

The Samsung STB receives the channel, but as you can imagine, we miss the FFWD/RWD and recording capability of Media Center.

Should I start a thread in the BHN private forum? I'd like to get this channel working on the CableCARD. Is this channel part of a package that I don't subscribe to? I asked a friend in Palm Bay who also has a Media Center PC check his... and he doesn't get 1770 either. But others around the country (not necessarily on BHN) get the 3D Olympic channel just fine in Media Center.
breynolds

breynolds to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
Anybody home?
breynolds

breynolds to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
Never mind. The fine folks at www.thegreenbutton.tv helped me get it working.