share rss forum feed

WOW_Dan
Premium
join:2011-03-24
Naperville, IL
kudos:35
reply to annekarima

Re: TV always down

You will need to register an account here on the forums. Then you can go into my profile and there will be a box for sending an instant message.

annekarima

join:2012-08-07
Columbus, OH
Thank you. I did that and it never sent me an email to say I was signed up. But I was able to send you a test email to see if it was working. Did you get that? If so I will send you my info. Thanks again.

WOW_Dan
Premium
join:2011-03-24
Naperville, IL
kudos:35
said by annekarima:

Thank you. I did that and it never sent me an email to say I was signed up. But I was able to send you a test email to see if it was working. Did you get that? If so I will send you my info. Thanks again.

I have not received any emails or private messages from you yet.

annekarima

join:2012-08-07
Columbus, OH
I signed up on the forum but maybe didn't do something right. Should be simple enough. Anyway, I did email Wowway and asked that the email be sent to a supervisor when they sent me back their standard answer of sending someone out to check things again. I said that they've been here many times to do just that, but never fixed anything regarding the TV. Then a supervisor called me and left message for me to call in again and set up another appt. I did and someone with some sort of "authority" is coming Sat morning. We will see if anything gets fixed.