uniqs

Treebark
Premium Member
join:2010-03-04
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

MoP

So, I am going on ship in like 12 days, I will be on ship when MoP comes out, whats the best way to grind some gold until then? I have been out of the mix for a few months with deploying and stuff. I think the best way maybe tanking 5 mans. Just trying to get some input.
Treebark

Treebark

Premium Member

no love?

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Selling ores seems to be doing well on my server right now.

And gathering up VPs to sell the BoE items doesn't do too bad. If you have guild repairs, chain tanking heroics probably won't be too bad, either.

I need to farm up a shit ton of herbs on my herbitch Boomkin, I know that for sure!

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to Treebark

Premium Member

to Treebark
sorry, brother... workday started quickly for me. solo-queuing as tank is a good way. Grinding out dailies is a pretty quick (and you don't have to deal with bads to get them done) 1500g. Depending on which toon you are playing, you can solo cata normals (deepholm and caverns) for gold, vendor BoP, and BOE greens for DE.

Another good approach (if you have an alchemist) is to get the treasure finding potion and just lay waste to the troggs in SW deepholm.

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

Thanks bro! so reg cata 5 mans are soloable? that would be a good time filler in boring ass Japan.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

Our elemental shaman does it. I think our pally tank does. I'm sure my dk could do it but if I'm online, I'm trying to get a raid on of my alts, lol.

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU to Treebark

to Treebark
Dailies, dailies, dailies. Since you can tank, grinding out 5 mans and when you can, start selling the VP bracers. Only problem is, they've come way down in price, usually only about 1k each. On my server it has gotten more difficult even on the AH since with LFR and a 30% nerf to reg and H DS more people are getting gear that way. I was making some gold on crafting mats, but now I just pile them in my bank toon and will sell them after MoP launch to people who want to PL crafting proffs.

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

JC has kind of went to the tank, so the grind has to start, In MoP I am going to be casual, so i want to fund some toons.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to Treebark

Premium Member

to Treebark
has anyone found ppl on their servers selling vanilla and bc greens for outrageous prices, like lvl 25 green anything of the bear for like 500g, on the 2 servers i play on it is horrible, mats are cheapest things on the ah, Copper ore or bars usually a big money maker are like 15g a stack, i know prices usually drop on mats before an expac i expect that, but for vanilla green gear to be this high on 2 different servers makes me wonder if ppl know something i dont.
Vinceruos_t
join:2012-05-04

Vinceruos_t

People who have a lot of gold will pay for low level gear items to gear up a twink or alt that they are leveling. Alot of people have ridiculous amounts of gold and dont mind paying a little more for what they want if it will save them time grinding.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

ya i understand price gouging for a piece or 2 but its across all classes of gear and nearly all levels, level 10 training sword of the bear, i saw last night( i play alot of alts, i like it its fun) 265 i think it was i was like that is clinically insane

Phantasee
join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA

Phantasee to Treebark

to Treebark
Like a Starship?

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU to cymraeg

to cymraeg
Yeah, been seeing greens for lvl 40 on shu'halo in the 300-500 range if it's anything decent. Not sure why, since pieces that would be covered by a BoA aren't likely to be bought by a player who has an 85 on that server, and no new player is going to have that much gold to blow on one item.

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D

Premium Member

They're not sexy funtime for female toons for transmog are they?
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

no nick they arent its pretty standard crap i wouldnt use it for transmog, i mean i could understand say anything of the imperial set cause the sw gaurds armour is tits but these are random world drops that are just plain armour nothing special.