spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
reply to Eagles LoveR

Re: [Other] 5 Greatest Athletes of ALL time?

I think you have to factor in results.

Brady/Belichick create results.

Cal Ripken's streak is really really impressive and worth honorable mention. I can't remember the number of consecutive games but it was astronomical.
--
Leaning out a window with a cocked shotgun. Driving up the block in the car they shot Pac in. Looking for Big's killers. Dressing ridiculous. Blue and red like I don't know what the big deal is.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ
Oh you are right they do create results. But physically Brady doesn't have a Favre type of arm, can't run to save his life - his results come from him being so intelligent and making good reads moreso than physical skills.
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
Do you forget Brady/Moss?

He may not have the ball speed that Farve does, but he throws a much nicer rainbow deep ball. Brady is a classical QB with classical reads and skills. He is mechanically amazing.

Going from a 4 wide spread offence to a 2 tight end 10 yard offence the next season and winning with both is amazing in my book.

I am biased. Hes a wolverine.
--
Leaning out a window with a cocked shotgun. Driving up the block in the car they shot Pac in. Looking for Big's killers. Dressing ridiculous. Blue and red like I don't know what the big deal is.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
In the 2007 SB Moss was wide open for the win. Brady Underthrew him.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
Fair.

The other 50 they did complete were B E A UTIFUL though.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
It was. But it's also RANDY MOSS. If we are talking honorable mention Moss deserves to be on that list before Brady. Moss made Culpepper an all-pro and almost an MVP. Brady has an NFL arm which is great but he doesn't have a legendary arm.
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali