JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9 to DarkLogix

Premium Member

to DarkLogix

Re: [Poll] First to MoP

just was saying the quality of 25man pugs would be terrifying (think more fail LFR, if that is possible) where as hoping in a 10man pug, maybe you could get lucky a score a guild run.

regardless, we're talking about something that isn't going to happen =P

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by JB9:

just was saying the quality of 25man pugs would be terrifying (think more fail LFR, if that is possible) where as hoping in a 10man pug, maybe you could get lucky a score a guild run.

regardless, we're talking about something that isn't going to happen =P

Well when a guild is short that 1 person and have to pug to fill it then that'd be my shot.

Ya its very easy for a 25 full pug to get horribad but then if one is good then it can be great.

As I said in wrath there was a weekly 25man ICC pug that was over 50% pug and it was a great group, though they didn't down LK in 25man mode.

the 10 that were in the same guild would down 10man LK each week though, just a little issue with pugs there.

My point is good 25man pugs (or at least ones that aren't horribad) are out there (might be hard to find though)

And if I found a 25man raiding guild that raids at a time that's good for me then it'd be awesome.