dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

dissatisfied

Anon

Direct TV is a horrible, despicable, lying company

Same problems here, unfortunately. Read through the rest of these reviews and I've experienced many of those same issues through my past year of service. Shoddy installation that destroyed my patio railing, horrible picture quality that only works half the time, solicitors calling daily trying to upsell you something, and the absolute worst customer service department you will ever encounter. I saw the DirectTV CEO on Undercover Boss; I say he needs to keep his butt in the office and fix this horrible company, make it policy to stop lying and cheating people, and apologize to the entire nation for inflicting this awful company upon the world.

mailcom
@bhn.net

mailcom

Anon

Agree. I contacted customer service inquiring about the cost of registering for service, and the representative began by asking for all of my personal information-name, email and full social security number. After I questioned WHY my social was needed in order to gather cost information, the rep began to raise her voice and claimed she could not process the request without it. I then asked to speak to a manager. The manager claimed it WAS NOT needed, and was able to provide further details. After being on the phone for over 30 minutes, the manager then stated that I either had to join or all of my information would be deleted, hence I'd have to start from scratch with a new customer service representative. AND you still don't know if they'd be able to install the system in your home, but they are happy to gather your credit card, social security number, and sign you up for a 24 month contract. They are worse than cellular companies!
15444104 (banned)
join:2012-06-11

15444104 (banned)

Yep.

DirecTV is a HORRIBLE company.

From poor quality picture, and unreliable with the slightest rainfall, even with a strong signal and totally clear lie of sight.
To the horrible installers that DAMAGE your home.
To the even WORSE CSRs that are criminal in their behavior on the phone. I wrote the old CEO Mike White a certified, return receipt requested snail mail about the HORRID service, and even though I received the signed receipt back I NEVER HEARD ONE WORD FROM THE EXECUTIVE OFFICES about my legitimate concerns.

I cancelled and will NEVER USE DIRECTV again.