spc
uniqs

goofy01
join:2004-02-05
Hammond, IN

goofy01 to point125

to point125

Re: [Connectivity] "not servicable" despite trunk line

Point, he was replying to SpottedCat, not you.
point125
join:2012-08-06

point125

said by goofy01:

Oh I see, this forums a little different then most.
rendrenner
join:2005-09-03
Grandville, MI

rendrenner

said by point125:

said by goofy01:

Yep the reply was actually was to Cat, but in my defense i was typing in a non fast manner so your reply most likely slipped in before mine actually showed up.

Once you get someone to come out to do a site survey, you'll get a letter that will typically just be a form letter stating it will cost XXX amount of money to extend the plant to your location and that if you are willing to proceed, please call this contact number.
It wont be itemized, but there is a more detailed estimate on file. You should be able to request that to see if you can save some money somewhere, perhaps by digging your own trench or such. It's unlikely however that they'll let you supply any of the cable or such from another source..

NetFixer
From My Cold Dead Hands
Premium Member
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Netgear CM500
Pace 5268AC
TRENDnet TEW-829DRU

1 edit

NetFixer to point125

Premium Member

to point125
said by point125:

said by goofy01:

Yes, the default view is a "flat" view that displays posts in a time sequential fashion instead of the nested view that is common with some other forums.

However, you can change your own personal default view of this site in the Members/Prefs../Forum tab "Topics view" setting (the "nest" setting is probably what you are used to seeing on some other sites):