Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

gsjs316

join:2008-10-16
Langhorne, PA
reply to chitchatjf

Re: [HD] NFL red Zone

Still on hold since 12:57 am ET. My phone's battery will probably die before I actually get to speak to someone. I've tried on multiple occasions to "activate" the channel. I'm getting pissed, and this has been a complete waste of my Sunday.

Thanks, Verizon. Spot on, as always.

mjohnson

@verizon.net
reply to chitchatjf

We bought the Ultimate Package in June, and that was the salesman's highlight, how it came with NFL Redzone. But now when I try to use it, it's not working. Same message, cannot process your request. The toll free number says they are closed, the local store puts me on terminal hold. And the chat lines and website are crashing!

livid

@verizon.net
reply to Myron4

Re: Ultimate HD NFL RedZone

on hold for 1 hour and 25 minutes...this is total BS!! Oh why did I leave Comcast?

rrs43082

@verizon.net
reply to chitchatjf

couldn't even get through to billing to complain and ask for compensation. ULTIMATE FAIL!

shortkud

join:2005-02-05
Irving, TX
reply to chitchatjf

I have a feeling those on hold won't get any help. I just spoke to a rep who said there is an outage and they can't do anything and to just keep trying to activate via the STB.

Myron4

join:2008-03-08
Dallas, TX

1 edit
reply to Robispissed

Ultimate HD NFL RedZone

said by Robispissed :

Just posted on Twitter: NFL #Redzone on #FiOS is so popular it could take up to 90 mins to process, but it is processing. There's no need to call to activate.
Whatever...

There is an outage in your Area. Our Engineers are working to resolve the outage. This channel is expected to be restored soon. [835 NFL RZ HD]
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

whatever...

invisibleman

join:2012-08-23
Alexandria, VA
reply to shortkud

...an outage that affects only one channel, eh?

That's amazing.

NNard

join:2012-06-26
Bethpage, NY

This is totally unacceptable. I have been trying to activate the channel for days now assuming it would be available this afternoon.

LineDawg

join:2005-11-19
East Brunswick, NJ
reply to Myron4

Re: Ultimate HD NFL RedZone

Automated service now recognizes that i have called ten times.Goes right to hold again.Still haven't spoken to a human. At least Directv gave you code to enter off the Tv screen to enter by phone. That worked well a couple times to restore service .

yankeesfan

join:2003-01-14
Stafford, VA
reply to yankeesfan

Finally working now.

invisibleman

join:2012-08-23
Alexandria, VA
reply to NNard

No clue if this is related but I hounded the everloving crap out of them on their Twitter @VerizonSupport - now I never gave them my name or anything but within minutes of getting a direct message from @VerizonSupport my RedZone is on.

I also kept hitting "OK" on channel 835 even though it said "please wait while we find the best offers for you" and then "we are unable to process your request please call..." over and over.

Anyway I'm in Northern VA, no clue what VHO that is but that's my experience today. I hadn't tried to watch RZ until today either.

Ted Shekler

join:2011-03-10
West Chester, PA

Still not working here in VHO8 as of 3:06pm

igglesman

join:2006-08-06
Wilmington, DE

working 3:08 Philly area

Balz

join:2003-08-13
Sicklerville, NJ
reply to chitchatjf

Magically started working in South Jersey.

NNard

join:2012-06-26
Bethpage, NY
reply to chitchatjf

Working in VHO 5 as of 3:10 pm

brmathews

join:2003-09-04
Pittsburgh, PA
reply to chitchatjf

Not working VHO 11

LineDawg

join:2005-11-19
East Brunswick, NJ
reply to Ted Shekler

Finally working 3:09 never spoke to anyone. Freehold feed fios.
Still on hold!

Ted Shekler

West Chester, PA
reply to chitchatjf

I am still down in VHO8 UGH!!! now i am jealous of the rest of you in 8 that has it working

sdfsdf

@verizon.net
reply to Balz

Just started working for me as well in Northern nj

Lacrossenut

@verizon.net
reply to chitchatjf

Still nothing in central Florida. For shame Verizon. Your. Instant greed will eventually drive people to leave and you will be left with an overpriced, non supported portfolio

Btw did you realize today is opening day for football.

just lou

join:2008-05-16
Staten Island, NY
reply to sdfsdf

My Red Zone just came on. VHO5

dmcgrann

join:2012-09-09
reply to chitchatjf

After much gnashing of teeth, came on in Richmond, VA around 3:10 EDT. Probably purely coincidental, but I was having some issues over and above not receiving Redzone, so I had rebooted my router just before Redzone came on.

shortkud

join:2005-02-05
Irving, TX
reply to chitchatjf

Working here now as well on STB and cable card

Myron4

Dallas, TX
reply to LineDawg

Ultimate HD NFL RedZone

said by LineDawg:

Finally working 3:09 never spoke to anyone. Freehold feed fios. Still on hold!

a bit after 2pm it's on in VHO1, I was also still on hold (90+ minutes) but went ahead & hung up (just like the IVR did to me several times 2 hours ago)

gsjs316

Langhorne, PA
reply to chitchatjf

Still not on. Stuck watching the Eagles and Browns, and I feel like going outside to do yard work because that HAS to be better than this crappy game.

How I miss my beloved RedZone.

Myron4

Dallas, TX

said by gsjs316:

Still not on. Stuck watching the Eagles and Browns, and I feel like going outside to do yard work because that HAS to be better than this crappy game.

sad, at least I had Redskins-Saints to watch, and I do have my RedZone now

Ted Shekler

West Chester, PA
reply to chitchatjf

it popped on a few minutes ago. good luck to the rest of youstill in the dark. hope yours comes on soon

mfdr

@verizon.net
reply to just lou

Just checked with Verizon chat and they said the problem had been fixed, to turn on/turn off your Fios Set top box - we did and it is working now... finally.

gsjs316

Langhorne, PA
reply to chitchatjf

FINALLY!! At 3:44 ET, we got RedZone back.

E' miracolo!!

aaronwt
Premium
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA
reply to Lacrossenut

said by Lacrossenut :

Still nothing in central Florida. For shame Verizon. Your. Instant greed will eventually drive people to leave and you will be left with an overpriced, non supported portfolio

Btw did you realize today is opening day for football.

Opening Day was last Wednesday with the Cowboys and Giants game.

I figured something like this was going to happen on the first Sunday with RedZone. That's why I started dealing with them a couple of weeks ago. And I'm glad my RedZone channel got straightened out earlier this weeks.
Thanks again ***** for helping me get it straightened out.