how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ray2

join:2004-01-15
Des Plaines, IL

email problem with web mail

hi i when to check my email on wowway webstie with web mail and got this err HTTP ERROR 400

Problem accessing /service/preauth. Reason:

authentication failed for----- dsont want to show my email here if need it i can pm dan it if wants it

Powered by Jetty://

hope can fix thsi soon

gandolf

@wideopenwest.com

We have the same problem here.It was fixed for a few hours but now is irratating us again.

baess

join:2011-01-28

I am also having email problems but different than you. I get an Undefined message and then am told I have a slow connection or old computer and should use HTML. Which does work but certainly something is wrong.

Long wait times to talk to a CSR and other posts tell me there are problems.

WOW_Dan
Premium
join:2011-03-24
Naperville, IL
kudos:29
reply to ray2

If you're currently experiencing issues with WOW Webmail, please delete your cookies and cache from your browser and try again.

gandolf

@wideopenwest.com

customer service had me do that twice with no results

ray2

join:2004-01-15
Des Plaines, IL

wow_dan i did do that no help at all i even did a reinstall of windows 7 also and dan on the 192.168.100.1 the touchstone status it show, lan port 4 100(full) and lan port1 as 10(full) and thinks there someing pluged into lan port 1 when i dont have it pluged into it i only have lan port 4 pluged into can you help me wow_dan get lan port 1 with nopthing on it and only see lan port 4 with my interent on it this fireware thinks there somthign pluged into lan port 1 that why now i knwo im slow it thinks there 2 eather net pluged in i only have wireless device and only lan port 4 eathernet to desktop no lan port 1 pluged into thanks wowway_dan if can help get thsi fixed i love it that why im slow now i know why this is causing me to be slow hope can help me out with this
--
sorry so bad spelling and hard to understand im austic person thanks

gandolf

@wideopenwest.com

we found a fix but it may not work every time.
1. log out of wow/webmail
2. click the "compatability button" (on the site address line to the right of the reset button)
3. log in to wow / webmail, click on check mail

Good luck, it has worked a few times but not every time.