spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

join:2011-10-25
Toledo, OH

Service for a Web Site Design Company

I'm currently moving my design company out of my home and into an actual office as I'm expanding my services and taking on a couple employees.

But when looking for Internet I seem to be hitting a dead-end. I contacted the local cable company- Buckeye Cablesystems and inquired about their business services. Well they decided to cap their business users just like their residential and claiming it's due to "abnormal usage".

Upon contacting a local WISP it's a dead end as the owner is, um yah we won't go there. But their website says I should get service but yah again.....- lol.

I tried a few other sites; Covad/MegaPath and I'm really limited on service even from them. Covad and New Edge (elink business) pulled out of the local COs.

But Can anyone help provide service in the Toledo area???? Prefer NOT to have a shared-line DSL and prefer not to use - U-Verse.

CommQuotes
Premium
join:2012-02-01
New York, NY
Yep, we can help you. Sounds like you would be best served by a T1 line. A T1 will give you dedicated bandwidth, with guaranteed uptime, latency and throughput. All this means is your connection stays on 24/7 and your bandwidth is never shared. It's more stable than Wireless and more consistent than shared cable/dsl. This becomes especially important when you start getting into VoIP phones and other mission critical applications that are tied to your bandwidth stability.

We are partners with over 100 providers and have access to exclusive negotiated pricing, better than what you can get going direct on your own. T1's start at $200 but can get up into the $300-$400 range depending if you are located in a rural area. We guarantee that we will find you the lowest price possible for your location.

PM or email me at psparer@commquotes.com and we'll go to work to find you some options. We'll need the service location address and phone number to do so. Or fill out a quote request on our website here.

Phil
www.CommQuotes.com
1-888-9-QUOTES
(888-978-6837)
psparer@commquotes.com

FreedomFire
Bandwidth Quotes

join:2004-07-23
Chesapeake, VA
reply to 25139889
You can get a snap shot comparison of multiple providers via email (real time) ... free and no obligation just by requesting a quote via this portal:

Dedicated Bandwidth

If you'll add any specific details in the comments section we'll do more indepth research on your behalf (again at no cost) and negotiate the best price for you. BTW, we offer a low price guarantee also.

If you'd like to know more about us please read this ....

DS3 Bandwidth, Business Ethernet, MPLS, Fiber, & More

God Bless,
Michael Lemm
FreedomFire Communications
DS3 Bandwidth
LinkedIn Profile
--
FreedomFire Communications.....Real Choices For Voice, Data, And Internet Services
»t.co/YUA6upy

BandwidthNow

join:2006-03-22
reply to 25139889
Hi!

Just from running a check for the Toledo area, here are some preliminary quotes:

1.5 x 1.5 Mbps T1
$234.00 per month (w/o router)
$251.00 per month (w/managed router)

3.0 x 3.0 Mbps bonded T1
$486.12 per month (w/o router)
$589.66 per month (w/managed router)

Commercial grade. Unlimited usage. Absolutely no caps.

*Would need your address for exact pricing from all available carriers in your area.

Feel free to contact me directly:
1(877)520-1924
info@realtimet1search.com
»www.realtimet1search.com

[Also via DSLreports' IM]

Thank you!