spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

puppy

join:2010-01-28
reply to baineschile

Re: [D3] Barbarian Thread - Diablo 3

Turns out my brain changes numbers in wishful thinking, it was actually like +180 str so I put it up on the AH for 120-150k, see if it will bite.

The good news though is early in last night's run I see a green ring drop, my first set drop in D3. I was chanting "Natalysa's Mark... Natalysa's Mark..." but it was "Band of Fallen Heroes".

Had some int on it so I put it on the AH for 1.5M and it sold quickly. I probably underpriced it but my gold went from 400k to 1.8M so I'm happy ^_^

baineschile
2600 ways to live
Premium
join:2008-05-10
Sterling Heights, MI
about 120 hours in for me, 2 ledgend drops, and 0 set drops. I hope they bring back the uniques that D2 had, i liked that system a lot more.

Besice

join:2011-06-16
Tempe, AZ
I am sure the game will continue to be pretty lame (at least for me) until an expansion comes out. Its just not rewarding enough to grind for a .000001% item drop you actually need.

The good thing about D2 was it took a decent amount of time to get a max lvl character and when you got tired of grinding exp runs you could go MF'n and gear out an alt.

Thaler
Premium
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA
kudos:3
All I know is in D2, you never had to stop progressing through the acts in order to farm optimal gear. All gear did was enable you to perform godly acts of pulling which made you feel beast. Now we have to conservatively inch forward in progression and stop repeatedly to grind gold/gear for the next small step. I don't get the same fun feel of a D2 heroic demon slayer when I'm playing on D3 inferno.

baineschile
2600 ways to live
Premium
Sterling Heights, MI
got the tank to 100k today. woot.

puppy

join:2010-01-28
What the, 100k?! wow, is that a "snap" shot with all the procs going off at once?

baineschile
2600 ways to live
Premium
Sterling Heights, MI
Battle cry is up. Got the crit to 80%, and crit damage to %450. Thatll do it.