share rss forum feed

VegasMan
Are We There Yet?
Premium
join:2002-11-17
Schaumburg, IL
reply to Jon

Re: 2012 Chicago Bears!

WTF! Did we bring back Orton and nobody told me?
--
In need of a Vegas vacation.

Jon
Premium
join:2001-01-20
Lisle, IL

The six sacs don't help. Why the f**k is webb still in the NFL?

pr1mo
Premium
join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
kudos:2
reply to Jon

fuckin Bears, still find a way to come back. Both sides of the ball have been playing awful today, however, the last 6 minutes or so have been awesome!

Warzau
Premium
join:2000-10-26
Naperville, IL
kudos:1

1 edit
reply to Jon

Is it me or any one else disappointed the Bears didn't blow out the Panthers?

jsinaiko
Premium
join:2001-04-25
Chicago, IL

This was a classic trap game after an important divisional game. They hardly showed up. And you KNOW Cutler's ribs are still feeling awful. So a good team eaked it out against a bad team that was winning most of the game. As they are supposed to do.

There are going to be weeks like this. Bad offensive game plan (too much passing) IMO), and bad execution by the Bears. Look at all those dropped passed and sacks. but they still won. I don't bet on football any more so I don't care about the spread.
--
Illegitimati non carborundum

Nuckfuts
Premium
join:2003-10-18
Joliet, IL

The Panthers have also been in all of their games except for one so they are decent but always find a way to lose. They almost beat the Falcons if Cam does not fumble. I wish they would of blew them out.

ILpt4U
Premium
join:2006-11-12
Lisle, IL
kudos:9
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse

Kick ass in First Quarter in Nashville...

Offense, ehh -- not horrible on the setups from the D & Special Teams... but did give up Penalty for Safety in the endzone

But Defense take aways & TDs, Special Teams return to the red zone, and Block Punt TD...

28 Pts in the First...

DA BEARS!!!

ILpt4U
Premium
Lisle, IL

Hanging 50+ in Nashville...

HELL YEAH!!!

pr1mo
Premium
join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
kudos:2
reply to Jon

Yaaaaa Buddy! Tillman is a beast!

Monsters of the Midway!

I'm loving the defensive play. Absolutely spectacular to watch!

Jon
Premium
Lisle, IL
reply to Jon

Awesome!

Warzau
Premium
Naperville, IL
reply to Jon

WOW just WOW!!

ILpt4U
Premium
Lisle, IL

Coach Billick was starting a campaign for Peanut Tillman for MVP during the broadcast -- defensive players do not win it very often, but I'm all for it!

VegasMan
Are We There Yet?
Premium
Schaumburg, IL
reply to Jon

Live and die.

Jon
Premium
Lisle, IL
reply to Jon

It's a freakin turnover fest.

VegasMan
Are We There Yet?
Premium
Schaumburg, IL
reply to Jon

I see nobody has any comments on last nights game.
--

Jon
Premium
Lisle, IL

It was friggin embarrassing

Warzau
Premium
Naperville, IL

I plead the 5th yuck!

jsinaiko
Premium
Chicago, IL
reply to Jon

AAAARGH!

Nuckfuts
Premium
Joliet, IL

It's time for Lovie & his cronies to go. This offense is pathetic. They had too many chances to win or at least tie the game only to blow it. Once again McCarthy and crew dominate us statistically and make Lovie look like a fool. That was embarrassing. I hope they lose out.

Warzau
Premium
Naperville, IL
reply to Jon

All around a sad,sad game.

jsinaiko
Premium
Chicago, IL

Turn out the lights...the party's over...
--
Illegitimati non carborundum

ILpt4U
Premium
Lisle, IL
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse

Post-Season hopes are found over on this thread: »NIU going to Miami/BCS!

Pretty pathetic to start 7-1 and train-wreck to 8-6...

Time to bring Sean Payton home (he is from Naperville)? Get a proven offensive mind in the seat?

jester121
Premium
join:2003-08-09
Lake Zurich, IL

said by ILpt4U:

Time to bring Sean Payton home (he is from Naperville)?

I'm not sure winning is worth putting up with a jackass like Sean Payton.

Besides La Familia would never go for someone with his tainted past.

sleuth
Premium
join:2001-08-30
West Des Moines, IA
reply to Jon

Man this is a tough pill to swallow. A healthy Cutler and we're still tail spinning just like last year. No excuses really. It's hard watching Hester trying to play WR, and with his contract we almost have to. Teams are now even punting the ball to him instead of pooching like they did earlier this year. Even then, I remember when we would have the ball midfield earlier this year and we were unable to even make it 10 yards. Our offense and Hester is a joke.

It's a shame really. We started so promising... we've had a lot of shining moments this year. We really need some new play calling and get a legit O-Coordinator. How many times have we seen 3rd and long? Probably half a dozen times each week.

interlync

join:2002-07-30
Chicago, IL
reply to Jon

All we can say here is ouch. It just hurts.

VegasMan
Are We There Yet?
Premium
Schaumburg, IL
Reviews:
·AT&T Midwest

1 edit
reply to Jon

I don't understand why last week they ran so many plays for Kellen Davis. That SOB couldn't catch a point blank gun shot to the head.

This team needs to draft big and fast O line and a replacement for Urlacher. The play calling by Tice has been very questionable but I'm willing to give him a 2nd year.
It won't happen but I'd like to see them get the kid from ND Te`o Manti and maybe Golic Jr. for center or Guard.
--

sleuth
Premium
join:2001-08-30
West Des Moines, IA

said by VegasMan:

I don't understand why last week they ran so many plays for Kellen Davis. That SOB couldn't catch a point blank gun shot to the head.

Boy don't even get me started with Davis or Hester. Two guys who are a perfect example of wasted roster space. Hester looks confused 90% of the time out there. It's too bad about Knox. He could have been the one missing piece this year.

Nuckfuts
Premium
Joliet, IL
reply to ILpt4U

said by ILpt4U:

Post-Season hopes are found over on this thread: »NIU going to Miami/BCS!

Pretty pathetic to start 7-1 and train-wreck to 8-6...

Time to bring Sean Payton home (he is from Naperville)? Get a proven offensive mind in the seat?

I am a ND fan so I have something big to look forward to instead of wasting 3 hours of my life watching Lovie trash on Sundays. It is gonna be a few rough years coming (like it has not been already!!!) for us Bears fans but I want to see a rebuild with someone that has some fire & intensity (Bil Cowher type) and not that dumb look Lovie has. In nine years 2 NFC championship games and 1 SB appearance. Not good enough in today's NFL.

aight

join:2001-12-18
Lafox, IL
reply to Jon

So, who is next after Lovie?

VegasMan
Are We There Yet?
Premium
Schaumburg, IL
Reviews:
·AT&T Midwest

said by aight:

So, who is next after Lovie?

Most likely Tice. But I don't feel he got a fair shake. He had a horrible O line to deal with and while they had the 27th or 28 O in the league they still performed better than they have in years.
--