how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

gabtris

join:2007-02-08
Kanata, ON

[TV] Channel Lineup Change

So Rogers went ahead and changed the channel lineup (notably for the Super Sports Pack) today and did not get the guide updated. Makes things difficult as I hunt through 40 channels of sports to find the 1 game I'm trying to watch.

I dutifully called Rogers support and was told that yes they changed the channel lineup and yes the guide was not updated - but it would be by tomorrow. When I asked a few more questions I was told that the guide is handled by another company...

This is pretty basic operational stuff. If I had another decent choice I'd be off of Rogers for TV in a heartbeat. Really makes me want to look at how much I can get online instead. Pathetic.

scubascythan

join:2005-05-14
Doesn't take that long to find your game within 40 channels, and only for one day.

Same thing happened here on Shaw. At the moment TSNHD is on 219 and 225. SNP is on 218 and 223. They used to be only on 218&219 and it caused all the other channels to be bumped down a few.

anon3313

join:2009-07-10
canada
reply to gabtris
Agreed with OP. A well-organized, self-proclaimed world class operation like ROGERS (or was that 'world leading' in their TV ads?), would have the new guide READY to coincide with the actual channel lineup change. Another fail.