Premium Member
join:2002-11-17
Las Vegas, NV
·CenturyLink

VegasMan to itguy05

Premium Member

to itguy05

Re: New Baby Born Today!

I don't get to drive it much as it's the wife's daily driver. I had it today and we are taking it down to Indy this weekend to see my mom so I'll get some miles on it.

So far I love it. Very quiet and a lot smoother ride than I expected for 20" wheels, our Edge had 20's and I think this might be a little smoother in ride.
itguy05
join:2005-06-17
Carlisle, PA

itguy05

It's an awesome highway cruiser. Just set the cruise and you'll be good to go (and it will keep you out of trouble as the car is so quiet).

Did 2 long trips in ours, one to Houston and back through New Orleans, Nashville, etc. and put about 2.5k on it in a week. Was a great trip and I did 99.99% of the driving and was fatigue free.

Got back from a Florida vacation where we drove. Did just over 1k miles in a day in the car. No fatigue either.

On both trips we averaged just under 26 MPG. Not bad for a full size car that can smoke 90% of the cars on the road!

VegasMan
Living the Vegas life.
Premium Member
join:2002-11-17
Las Vegas, NV
·CenturyLink

VegasMan

Premium Member

said by itguy05:

It's an awesome highway cruiser. Just set the cruise and you'll be good to go (and it will keep you out of trouble as the car is so quiet).

Did 2 long trips in ours, one to Houston and back through New Orleans, Nashville, etc. and put about 2.5k on it in a week. Was a great trip and I did 99.99% of the driving and was fatigue free.

Got back from a Florida vacation where we drove. Did just over 1k miles in a day in the car. No fatigue either.

On both trips we averaged just under 26 MPG. Not bad for a full size car that can smoke 90% of the cars on the road!

I know my back and butt won't hurt as we got the massaging seats with cooling. I used the cooled seats once and they sure do keep the boys cool.
VegasMan

VegasMan

Premium Member

520 Mile round trip on Saturday and average 26.5MPG would have been better if I didn't have to eliminate about 10 left lane lovers around Indy. I had a 28MPG avg up to that point.