Are We There Yet?
Premium
join:2002-11-17
Schaumburg, IL
Reviews:
·AT&T Midwest
reply to itguy05

Re: New Baby Born Today!

I don't get to drive it much as it's the wife's daily driver. I had it today and we are taking it down to Indy this weekend to see my mom so I'll get some miles on it.

So far I love it. Very quiet and a lot smoother ride than I expected for 20" wheels, our Edge had 20's and I think this might be a little smoother in ride.
--
In need of a Vegas vacation.

itguy05

join:2005-06-17
Carlisle, PA
It's an awesome highway cruiser. Just set the cruise and you'll be good to go (and it will keep you out of trouble as the car is so quiet).

Did 2 long trips in ours, one to Houston and back through New Orleans, Nashville, etc. and put about 2.5k on it in a week. Was a great trip and I did 99.99% of the driving and was fatigue free.

Got back from a Florida vacation where we drove. Did just over 1k miles in a day in the car. No fatigue either.

On both trips we averaged just under 26 MPG. Not bad for a full size car that can smoke 90% of the cars on the road!

VegasMan
Are We There Yet?
Premium
Schaumburg, IL
Reviews:
·AT&T Midwest
said by itguy05:

It's an awesome highway cruiser. Just set the cruise and you'll be good to go (and it will keep you out of trouble as the car is so quiet).

Did 2 long trips in ours, one to Houston and back through New Orleans, Nashville, etc. and put about 2.5k on it in a week. Was a great trip and I did 99.99% of the driving and was fatigue free.

Got back from a Florida vacation where we drove. Did just over 1k miles in a day in the car. No fatigue either.

On both trips we averaged just under 26 MPG. Not bad for a full size car that can smoke 90% of the cars on the road!

I know my back and butt won't hurt as we got the massaging seats with cooling. I used the cooled seats once and they sure do keep the boys cool.
--

VegasMan
Are We There Yet?
Premium
Schaumburg, IL
520 Mile round trip on Saturday and average 26.5MPG would have been better if I didn't have to eliminate about 10 left lane lovers around Indy. I had a 28MPG avg up to that point.
--