spc
Search similar:

uniqs
19579823 (banned)
An Awesome Dude
join:2003-08-04

19579823 (banned)

Yup sad isnt it????

No one gives a rats tail and its sad...... (ITS WHY THINGS HAVE GOTTON SO BAD)
said by signmeuptoo :
When I lived in Texas there was, I forget, Pizza Inn? Back then it was fantastic, a buffet that blows away Pizza Hut.
Yup like Wendys had in the 80s! (Super Bar)

I LOVED IT!!!!!! -- Now wendys is crap like almost EVERYWHERE!

ilikeme
Premium Member
join:2002-08-27
Stafford, TX

ilikeme to signmeuptoo94

Premium Member

to signmeuptoo94

Re: [Rant] Pizza hut

said by signmeuptoo94:

When I lived in Texas there was, I forget, Pizza Inn? Back then it was fantastic, a buffet that blows away Pizza Hut. Like 16 different pizzas, several pastas and several sauces and lots of different salads and deserts galore.

I also recall, in Houston, a place called Souper Salad or something like that on Westheimer, man that place was GOOD!

I have never been to Pizza Inn, but heard it is nasty. Souper Salad is all over Houston and Dallas and is pretty good, but Sweet Tomatoes is basically the same thing, but better. I tend to go to the local mom and pop places for pizza.

sivran
Vive Vivaldi
Premium Member
join:2003-09-15
Irving, TX

sivran to banditws6

Premium Member

to banditws6
said by banditws6:

said by signmeuptoo94:

When I lived in Texas there was, I forget, Pizza Inn? Back then it was fantastic, a buffet that blows away Pizza Hut. Like 16 different pizzas, several pastas and several sauces and lots of different salads and deserts galore.

There is a Pizza Inn about five minutes away from me here in Dallas. I've never been. Sounds like I ought to go check it out. Then again, how long's it been since you were in one? As Dude can tell us, things suuuuure have changed in the last few years...

Yeah, you can't find one in Arlington or Mansfield anymore.

footballdude
Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

1 recommendation

footballdude to jadinolf

Premium Member

to jadinolf
said by jadinolf:

said by footballdude:

I worked at Pizza Hut when I was in college. The person in charge of the salad bar made two dollars an hour. That's all you need to know right there.

1930s eh?

Don't feel bad - my first job paid 65 cents and hour. TRUE

lol
80s. I think I made 2.90 at my first job.

Oh_No
Trogglus normalus
join:2011-05-21
Chicago, IL

Oh_No to 19579823

to 19579823
If this is real you should report it to pizza hut corporate.
For Urgent Matters 1-800-948-8488(U.S. Only)
or fill out the webform: »www.pizzahut.com/contactus.html

It is very dangerous to not have food at the proper temps in a buffet.

David
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL

David to 19579823

Premium Member

to 19579823
the pizza huts by us are always good. It's the Dominos around here that's scary.
19579823 (banned)
An Awesome Dude

19579823 (banned) to Oh_No

to Oh_No

Yes it is real and i thank you for the #...

It was like the manger was nervous i was speaking loudly about it not being on...... Seems she shouldnt worry,no one else notices!! -- It just amazes me how that can go ALL DAY w/o being on!!! Im surely NOT THE ONLY ONE who orders that!!

DocDrew
How can I help?
Premium Member
join:2009-01-28
SoCal
Ubee E31U2V1
Technicolor TC4400
Linksys EA6900

1 recommendation

DocDrew

Premium Member

said by 19579823:

Yes it is real and i thank you for the #...

It was like the manger was nervous i was speaking loudly about it not being on...... Seems she shouldnt worry,no one else notices!! -- It just amazes me how that can go ALL DAY w/o being on!!! Im surely NOT THE ONLY ONE who orders that!!

Can't be that bad... it's the fourth time you've been back for it
19579823 (banned)
An Awesome Dude

19579823 (banned)

Yes well i dont like to give up easily buddy,i keep trying and trying

Thespis
I'm not an actor, but I play one on TV.
Premium Member
join:2004-08-03
Keller, TX

Thespis to ilikeme

Premium Member

to ilikeme

said by ilikeme:

I have never been to Pizza Inn, but heard it is nasty. Souper Salad is all over Houston and Dallas and is pretty good, but Sweet Tomatoes is basically the same thing, but better. I tend to go to the local mom and pop places for pizza.

RIP, Flying Tomato...

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium Member
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ

dvd536 to Madness

Premium Member

to Madness
said by Madness:

I prefer to steer clear of the chain pizza joints & eat @ the mom & pop's.

Concur. corp pizza cuts corners wherever possible and don't think for a minute you're getting REAL CHEESE on that corp pie!!1
Expand your moderator at work

footballdude
Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

footballdude to Anon

Premium Member

to Anon

Re: obligatory post:

said by dvd536:

said by AVD:

Pizza Hut was so much better in the '80s.

Cardboard in the 80s tastes pretty much like todays cardboard.

I think Pizza Hut has the best sauce of all the chains. When I worked there I personally made the dough by hand and let it rise for hours before punching it down and setting it out for the cook (usually also me) to use on pizzas. I don't know if they still do things that way today, but back then it wasn't exactly fast food. It took half an hour to make and bake a pizza. More if we were busy. I know they went to convection ovens a few years ago that can cook a pizza in ten minutes but I don't know if they make them by hand like they used to.

Xioden
Premium Member
join:2008-06-10
Monticello, NY

Xioden

Premium Member

said by footballdude:

said by dvd536:

said by AVD:

Pizza Hut was so much better in the '80s.

Cardboard in the 80s tastes pretty much like todays cardboard.

I think Pizza Hut has the best sauce of all the chains. When I worked there I personally made the dough by hand and let it rise for hours before punching it down and setting it out for the cook (usually also me) to use on pizzas. I don't know if they still do things that way today, but back then it wasn't exactly fast food. It took half an hour to make and bake a pizza. More if we were busy. I know they went to convection ovens a few years ago that can cook a pizza in ten minutes but I don't know if they make them by hand like they used to.

They say they have a hand tossed crust, but most of the crusts are brought in frozen.

mr_slick
join:2003-05-22
Lynnwood, WA

mr_slick to 19579823

to 19579823

do yourself a favor and find a good local place.... failing that get a $5-10 pie at little caesars. [at least around here] they are the best of the chains/cheap places

Omega
Premium Member
join:2002-07-30
Golden, CO

Omega to 19579823

Premium Member

to 19579823

Why do you always have bad taste in everything? You always complain about chain restaurants diminishing quality or how terrible reality TV shows are terrible.

Here's an idea: eat at non-chain restaurants and stop watching TV is you don't like it.
19579823 (banned)
An Awesome Dude

19579823 (banned)

Nothing wrong with that... YOU VALUE PRIVACY which many do not anymore and its sad.