spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

el_easy

join:2007-10-08
Bronx, NY

What did Vonage mobile do with my money?

I added 5 dollars in my Vonage mobile account and i used it like 1 minute making international call, however I updated my Cellphone and when i log in my remaining credit is $ 0.00

I sent three email to customer support and still no respond now what did i lose my money?.. Thanks

NetFixer
Snarl For The Camera Please
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage

said by el_easy:

I added 5 dollars in my Vonage mobile account and i used it like 1 minute making international call, however I updated my Cellphone and when i log in my remaining credit is $ 0.00

I sent three email to customer support and still no respond now what did i lose my money?.. Thanks

From the tone of your post, I think you may be under the mistaken impression that this is an official Vonage forum and a Vonage employee will be replying to your money question.

While miracles do occasionally happen, you may have better luck by logging into your Vonage account at »secure.vonage.com/vonage-web/pub···ogin.htm and using their internal "contact us" or feedback forms. I have always gotten a reply from them when doing that (the problem was not always fixed, but at least they have always responded). Of course, YMMV.
--
We can never have enough of nature.
We need to witness our own limits transgressed, and some life pasturing freely where we never wander.