share rss forum feed

Mele20
Premium
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI
kudos:5
reply to hortnut

Re: Secret Security Questions Are a Joke

Gee, high school must have been recently if you remember your best friend's dog's name! I haven't the vaguest idea what my best friend's horse's name was (I don't think she had a dog). I've never had a security question ask me my first pet's name...who remembers that? You were probably maybe four years old and back then pets tended to not live very long...I had three or four before the dog that lived to be almost 20 and I don't recall the names of any of the earlier ones. Plus, I had about ten cats...it's a dumb question.
--
When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

hortnut
Huh?

join:2005-09-25
PNW
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast
I graduated in 1970, just after Woodstock, the Summer of Love, the Riots, Height of Vietnam, Sit ins, etc.

Anyway I just made something up in my head based on my Friend's older brother's features.

Yep it seems dumb, but no one is going to guess my answer.

Worked at the turn of the Century for a Telco ISP and we had two factor authentication then [only those with that Telco could have a Dial up Account]. Came across some pretty silly and strange names.

Mele20
Premium
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI
kudos:5
I was in grad school at the Ohio State University in 1970 and got tear gassed by the National Guard more than once. I was just trying to teach my speech communication class that happened to be in Derby Hall where all the Administration's records were housed in the basement...I wasn't trying to destroy the records. The student riots and then Kent State got OSU shut down for the rest of that spring semester.

Making up a name is good...IF you can remember it!
--
When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson