spc
uniqs
InvalidError
join:2008-02-03

InvalidError to Gimli

to Gimli

Re: Lite goes from 3mbit/s to 6mbit/s for Rogers customers

said by Gimli:

Perhaps Tek doesn't what the changes to happen because their poi links will drown like they did before with the "unexpected" tier shifts.

I doubt TSI has that many 3Mbps TPIA subscribers and that enough of those use their 3Mbps heavily enough to make a substantially larger dent after getting bumped to 6Mbps.
bbiab
join:2004-05-26

bbiab

But isn't it just a little perplexing how the fails are just continuing to add up?

nitzguy
Premium Member
join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON

nitzguy to InvalidError

Premium Member

to InvalidError
said by InvalidError:

said by Gimli:

Perhaps Tek doesn't what the changes to happen because their poi links will drown like they did before with the "unexpected" tier shifts.

I doubt TSI has that many 3Mbps TPIA subscribers and that enough of those use their 3Mbps heavily enough to make a substantially larger dent after getting bumped to 6Mbps.

Something tells me this is a difference between the Aggregated and Non-aggreggated POIs...

Everyone thinks Start is the bee's knees, and it may be, but that probably explains why they get the upgrade and TSI customers do not....

Not as perplexing as it seems...its too bad that other ISPs weren't there "in the beginning" but....you know, people tend to have short memories...
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned)

said by nitzguy:

Everyone thinks Start is the bee's knees

No unlimited accounts, nothing to be interested in. Way too much fail at Start.