uniqs

WJeremy
@telus.com

WJeremy to WJeremy

Anon

to WJeremy

Re: Irate 4 Year Customer!!!

Lynn,

You already commented twice on the original thread with Acanac with the same run around.
I'm commenting on this thread so others can AVOID ACANAC!!

Here are my complaints and I see others had he same issues:
1. Modem deposit not return
2. Raising prices on automatic renewal
3. Ridiculous fees ie. $50 for 14 day period for a regularly $30 for a full month of service
4. Delayed reponse and run around

Todays consumer is educated and cannot be treated like this - shame on you Acanac.

Once again AVOID ACANAC!!!
Lynn0
Premium Member
join:2011-08-11
Trenton, ON

2 edits

Lynn0

Premium Member

That is fine, I understand but as I do work here it is my job to comment on any thread that is new and everyone else is free to comment too.. This is what am am here for and not trying to interfere at all. Other customers are more than welcome to reply also as we welcome all feedback.

--that was a decision made by the owners of the company

--promotional prices are good for the first term only

3. Ridiculous fees ie. $50 for 14 day period for a regularly $30 for a full month of service
-- as we had to send an installer out that is for the install fee and service for the time you used it.

--can't answer for billing as I know they have been quite busy.

WJeremy
@telus.com

WJeremy

Anon

** it was a decision made by the owners and this makes it ok how?

** ok, promo prices are goods or first term only, but is it ok for you to automatically renew the term without any notice of price increase?

-- as we had to send an installer out that is for the install fee and service for the time you used it.
** what installer? how is $50 for 14 day period fair for a service I was paying $30 for?

**is treating your customer like this reasonable cause you're "busy"?

AVOID ACANAC!!!
Lynn0
Premium Member
join:2011-08-11
Trenton, ON

1 edit

Lynn0

Premium Member

** it was a decision made by the owners and this makes it ok how?
--Where it was owners decision I can't question them about it. If I could change it for you I would. You can send feedback to feedback@acanac.com which is where the owners read. Only they can change any decisions they make.

** ok, promo prices are goods or first term only, but is it ok for you to automatically renew the term without any notice of price increase?

-- From User Agreement that you click agree to in order for the order to go through.

Billing. All terms are due up front. If you sign up for the lowest rate then you are likely on the 1 year term. You will be billed the entire term up front and then billed on a yearly basis.All credit cards are billed automatically on there renewal dates. If you do not want to renew your account please cancel the account on or before the renewal date. Cancellations must be done by e-mail and sent to accounting@acanac.com or billing@acanac.com. Please make sure you obtain the cancellation ID or ticket number for your request to confirm cancellation of service.
Promo Codes. Promo codes are only applicable for the first term. After the initial term is over the accounts will auto renew at the regular rate.

** what installer? how is $50 for 14 day period fair for a service I was paying $30 for?
--I can see what your saying but only billing can explain why they charge a certain amount.

**is treating your customer like this reasonable cause you're "busy"?
--can't argue with you there either. All tickets SHOULD be answered within 24-48 hours.