uniqs
share rss forum feed

OHSrob

join:2011-06-08

2 edits
reply to Inssomniak

Re: [Equipment] Yet another T200 bites the dust

Durham Region and Clarington Regions.

edit: I have one tower in karawatha lakes as well covering cresswell and an expansion plan for there. I will probably end up using EORN to get a lan extension to my main pop for the Karawatha lakes side. I only have a continuous 20-27 megabit's half duplex roughly feeding that part of my network right now. Hopefully my link in will have enough bandwidth to last me long enough till I can get fiber there.

--
www.ontariohighspeed.ca

Inssomniak
The Glitch
Premium
join:2005-04-06
Cayuga, ON
kudos:2

said by OHSrob:

Nope never seen it then. Just saw on your website where you are, I dont get up there too often and only to fix the odd LED sign.
--
OptionsDSL Wireless Internet
»www.optionsdsl.ca

OHSrob

join:2011-06-08

said by Inssomniak:

said by OHSrob:

Nope never seen it then. Just saw on your website where you are, I dont get up there too often and only to fix the odd LED sign.

Heh you don't see many of those around these day's, Did you fix the broken led sign for paddy's market by chance ? (it was broken for 3 month's once and is the only led sign ive seen in the last 10 years)

Also my site is out of date I need to get around to updating it. I have many more towers since then .

Inssomniak
The Glitch
Premium
join:2005-04-06
Cayuga, ON
kudos:2

Click for full size
said by OHSrob:

said by Inssomniak:

said by OHSrob:

Heh you don't see many of those around these day's, Did you fix the broken led sign for paddy's market by chance ? (it was broken for 3 month's once and is the only led sign ive seen in the last 10 years)

Also my site is out of date I need to get around to updating it. I have many more towers since then .

Doesnt sound familiar, I mostly do the newer colour LED stuff for commercial properties and live events like the "jumbo tron" in Rogers Centre, BMO Field, electronic billboards, etc, and the pic is what we just finished installing 2 of at Maple Leaf Gardens! Yes they will still be playing hockey in there!

Sorry, back on topic.
--
OptionsDSL Wireless Internet
»www.optionsdsl.ca