spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Gixxer
join:2008-08-27
St Catharines, ON

Gixxer

[St. Catharines] Modem Disconnecting

My modem disconnects 5-10 times / day, every few days. Location is near Queenstone/Bunting intersection. Anyone around that area have a similar problem or has Cogeco's service just gone down the shitter even further?

N0_Nam3
join:2002-06-14
Leamington, ON

N0_Nam3

that used to happen down here every summer, though it was TV also.now we just live with less then dsl speeds

Gixxer
St Catharines, ON

Gixxer

Modem seems to reset itself, has happens maybe 8 times today alone.

Last Parade
join:2002-10-07
Port Colborne, ON

Last Parade to Gixxer

to Gixxer
I'm at work near Queenston/Cushman and we don't have this problem at the moment.

Gixxer
St Catharines, ON

Gixxer

said by Last Parade:

I'm at work near Queenston/Cushman and we don't have this problem at the moment.

I was good all day yesterday, didn't happen once.

N0_Nam3
Leamington, ON

N0_Nam3

so this is strange now, I post in this thread and now I am suffering from the same issue the tech said my modem has reset 58 times today alone

Gixxer
St Catharines, ON

Gixxer

Did they find out why? It's super fucking annoying!

N0_Nam3
Leamington, ON

N0_Nam3

no clue as to what the problem is. this has happened before during the summer 2 years ago never found out what the problem is. tech stopping by on Friday so hopefully he has some answers cause calling in never gets any answers for local issues where I live
N0_Nam3

N0_Nam3

sorry i forgot to reply after the tech came. he did some tests and what not and nothing really happened from it so sadly i have no clue about the problem as it has not happened since

Gixxer
St Catharines, ON

Gixxer

Same, hasn't happened in a very long time.