All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
prwillard2
join:2012-08-08

prwillard2 to pandora

to pandora

Re: DSLR guild (Silvermoon) is now level 23

So I see you're looking for some more raiders. What time do you guys raid at? Since I'll be returning for MoP I'd be interested in trying out with you guys. I've got raiding experience from BC and LK but was wondering what you needed.

Saw that you've got a bunch of tanks and 2 mages, but any other classes that you don't have many of or that don't raid? I'll be rerolling probably, so this could help with choosing a toon!

Thanks
pandora
Premium Member
join:2001-06-01
Outland

pandora

Premium Member

said by prwillard2:

So I see you're looking for some more raiders. What time do you guys raid at? Since I'll be returning for MoP I'd be interested in trying out with you guys. I've got raiding experience from BC and LK but was wondering what you needed.

Saw that you've got a bunch of tanks and 2 mages, but any other classes that you don't have many of or that don't raid? I'll be rerolling probably, so this could help with choosing a toon!

Thanks

We could use a main tank, who understands dragon soul or firelands 10 man. Currently we have one very well geared tank who understands cata raids amazingly well.

DPS is always needed, if anything our DPS is the weakest if we have our main tank.

Our healers are a druid who understands the raids very well, and my shaman. 4 of us, have run dragon soul in LFR a half dozen times, and have run 10 man dragon soul 3 times, and firelands 10 man 2 or 3 times. We are learning, but not entirely noob.

The other half of the raid, are sorta experts and are amazingly helpful.

We have been scheduling raids for 2-3 hours starting around 5 PM on Wednesdays (that is the current raid scheduled).

If we don't have 8, we still run, but it doesn't count as a guild run.

IMO the more people in the guild who understand these raids, the better it is for us all.

At the moment we reliably have 6 players who almost always show. The last few weeks, we had 7 out of 8 guild members run the scheduled raid. Last week, after waiting an hour for a no-show, another player who is raid capable logged on 10 minutes into the raid, and asked to join.

Mr Fel
INTJ - The Architect
Premium Member
join:2008-03-17
Louisville, KY

Mr Fel

Premium Member

5 PM Pacific, 8PM Eastern Time.
pandora
Premium Member
join:2001-06-01
Outland