join:2002-08-26
South Richmond Hill, NY

1 recommendation

Tokidoki to capdjq

Premium Member

to capdjq

Re: [NFL] Ochocinco no more...

said by capdjq:

What sort of person head butts his wife? These NFL Players need to get a Behavioral Course.

Love that mentality. Obviously guilty without knowing exactly what happened or who is at fault.

For all we know she initiated and caused the interaction. She was a terrible person during the shows off and on camera. Of course though women these days can easily get away with such claims. Seen alot of bullshit like that firsthand. Let's see what comes out of this.

capdjq
Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe
Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

capdjq

Premium Member

said by Tokidoki:

said by capdjq:

What sort of person head butts his wife? These NFL Players need to get a Behavioral Course.

Love that mentality. Obviously guilty without knowing exactly what happened or who is at fault.

For all we know she initiated and caused the interaction. She was a terrible person during the shows off and on camera. Of course though women these days can easily get away with such claims. Seen alot of bullshit like that firsthand. Let's see what comes out of this.

Sorry if I offended you. Even if she initiated and caused the altercation, where I come from and the way I was brought up, does not justify his actions. I'm not judging him. Frankly I don't give a flying fig about him.

"Chad Johnson gets arrested and released in a 24-hour span. He and his new wife, police say, were arguing over a receipt for a box of
condoms, and Johnson allegedly head-butted his wife. He was arrested for the domestic dispute and spent the night in Broward County (Fla.) Jail. Shortly after getting released from jail, he got released from the Dolphins."

Read more: »sportsillustrated.cnn.co ··· 3RUUSbpR

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

Not gonna get head, give head?

footballdude
Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

footballdude to capdjq

Premium Member

to capdjq
He claimed that she was the one that did the headbutt. Not sure how either of them could prove what really happened.

MuDvAyNe
Premium Member
join:2002-03-02
Brooklyn, NY

MuDvAyNe

Premium Member

said by footballdude:

He claimed that she was the one that did the headbutt. Not sure how either of them could prove what really happened.

Always blame the woman!! His wife seems like a hot head so it's plausible that she could of done it, but Chad is also a hot head himself. This marriage will not last long.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008

Premium Member

It's not pretty when hot-heads collide.

Tokidoki
Premium Member
join:2002-08-26
South Richmond Hill, NY

Tokidoki to capdjq

Premium Member

to capdjq
said by capdjq:

Sorry if I offended you. Even if she initiated and caused the altercation, where I come from and the way I was brought up, does not justify his actions. I'm not judging him. Frankly I don't give a flying fig about him.

"Chad Johnson gets arrested and released in a 24-hour span. He and his new wife, police say, were arguing over a receipt for a box of
condoms, and Johnson allegedly head-butted his wife. He was arrested for the domestic dispute and spent the night in Broward County (Fla.) Jail. Shortly after getting released from jail, he got released from the Dolphins."

I'm not offended, but I have seen bad shit happen. For example, one of my good high school friends got married and had 2 kids. The mother/wife slowly started turning abusive and got into an incident that she caused but was blamed on my friend. They got divorced and he lost custody. One of the kids died afterward because of her especially when there was evidence against her. Heck, even her parents didn't think it was wise to give her custody. It's just a bit of a rant from me because of incidents like this.

Anyways, what does not justify his actions? Sure he's an idiot and said stupid things , but what's wrong with buying condoms? Doesn't always imply cheating. I personally don't like to jump the gun on anyone unless there's evidence of a fuckup. Right now, the two of them are huge dumbasses.

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky
join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC

Draiman to MuDvAyNe

to MuDvAyNe
Let's see 11 years no problems for Chad. His wife on TV MULTIPLE times assaulting other people. Not saying he didn't do it but given the facts it's more then plausible she started and finished it while he sat there and took it. I'm sure he'll take the blame either way though. He should have known better then to marry a drama queen.