Premium
join:2002-08-06
Boothbay, ME
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
reply to Dominokat

Re: Summer has began

What is it about August that brings out all the "needy" people? Every August nearly every restaurant kitchen here is filled with special requests. We get AT LEAST 8 to 10 people during dinner, wanting us to modify something for them.
Very annoying.

Dominokat
"Hi"
Premium
Boothbay, ME
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

There is a calendar at work, and a few kitchen staff have wrote on it giving their last day of work. The boss isn't very happy with them at all.So AS A JOKE, I placed my name on the list saying my "last day" is a week from Saturday. He found it this morning and texted me asking what that is about. I told him it was a joke. He was upset said he was about ready to close the place. #jokefail

vaxvms
ferroequine fan
Premium
join:2005-03-01
Wormtown
kudos:3

You should have told him you'd stay longer if he'd let you wear shorts.
--
i before e, except after c... weird?

Dominokat
"Hi"
Premium
Boothbay, ME

1 edit

Umm, yea, NO! Well, maybe. Okay, never mind. Got that? No? That's okay, neither do I.

vaxvms
ferroequine fan
Premium
join:2005-03-01
Wormtown
kudos:3

Have you been into JKK's brownies?

Dominokat
"Hi"
Premium
Boothbay, ME

Me? Nope... well maybe. Okay, a little bit.

capecoddah

join:2005-03-18
Yarmouth Port, MA
kudos:1

1 recommendation

reply to Dominokat

said by Dominokat:

There is a calendar at work, and a few kitchen staff have wrote on it giving their last day of work. The boss isn't very happy with them at all.So AS A JOKE, I placed my name on the list saying my "last day" is a week from Saturday. He found it this morning and texted me asking what that is about. I told him it was a joke. He was upset said he was about ready to close the place. #jokefail

Leverage. You have it. Use it.

I flex some muscle when I have to. I got a raise and took off time to take care of MOM too.
I just took off a couple days for family visit.

"Fire me!"

They can't. I run the show at night.

Wear shorts. Get a bonus plan (I get an average weeks pay 4th of July (half season) and 2 weeks at end of season).

Rule the roost DK!