spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

GadgetGuy12

@myvzw.com

[VoIP] Weird issues with DCX3200m-p2 running Navigator

I had went through two DCX3200p1 with no clock, both overheated and would reboot at random. At a local Time Warner store they offered me a DCX3200m with a clock. They hesitated saying that those boxes are usually for whole house customers, but given the problems with the former box, they'd offer it. The box itself runs cooler and has yet to shutoff but I'm running into weird errors. I've reset the box twice and gone through the entire setup.

1. Randomly some high def channels are missing from the guide such as channel 410- ion HD. The channel comes in just fine on the iGuide boxes we have.

2. Video on demand sometimes won't load, and random channels say they've been disabled. Simply changing the channel then changing back fixes it but its still an annoyance.

Is this problem because I'm using an M box without whole house DVR or is it likely a problem with Navigator? I'm tempted to find that rare box that is identical minus the M.

rv65
Premium
join:2008-08-02
USA!!!!
kudos:1
Now that the Olympics are over, TWC is expected to deploy a new version of Navigator that fixes the bugs and has a new color scheme.

rv65
Premium
join:2008-08-02
USA!!!!
kudos:1
reply to GadgetGuy12
If channels show they are disabled, try calling TWC to reactivate the box.