Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to Immer

to Immer

Re: [Raiding] DS10 Fun Run: All paladins

said by Immer:

said by DarkLogix:

Ya I was wondering how you were going to do that fight.

some napkin math ((goriona health)*(Power of the Aspects deBuff)-(dmg from the skyfire))*75% (she flies away at 25%) / 5 retadins

((13,313,260)*(0.70)-5M)*0.75 / 5 = 647,892.3
that's a tall order for retadins limited to judgment and exorcism without censure.

I believe they would be doing this on normal? I don't recall why you'd be factoring 3 healers for warmaster, especially 3 holy pally's. 2 max and 1 ILVL 400 holy pally can heal normal. I'd go for two as there would probably be a lot of moving around due to purple zones and whatnot. so dps would jump a bit with 6 retadins instead of 5.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

I tend to be cautious. If we wipe due to dps, and not to healers going /oom, then I'll have a healer switch to ret.

edit: and if we are ordering heroic geared pallys... I'll take 5 retadins in 401 gear and nothing will be a challenge.

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

1 recommendation

bTU

said by Immer:

and if we are ordering heroic geared pallys... I'll take 5 retadins in 401 gear and nothing will be a challenge.

What's the NSN for those? Could use one or two for some extra heroic attempts, we're stuck on 5/8 H even with the nerf.