spc
Search similar:

uniqs
TigerClaw
join:2002-10-21
Hialeah, FL

TigerClaw

Virgin Mobile Mifi 2200 won't activate

Its been many many months since I turned on the Mifi and for some reason I get the 1xRTT Not Activated. I tried to do the Setup Wizard to reactivate it, No luck, After the restart, It still shows the 1xRTT Not Activated, I did the factory reset, Still the same problem. To make matters worst, I am unable to log into my account on the site. I just keep getting the page with An error has occurred while processing your request. Is anyone else experiencing this? If so, How can we fix this?

Whatsayu
@spcsdns.net

Whatsayu

Anon

Just like the Hit Song "Call Them Maybe"

Or keep trying the Setup Wizard till you succeed. I think I had that problem once I took out battery pushed power button to drain mifi several times between running the setup wizard and finally it went through after many hours of repeating it.

Try loging in from within the mifi settings you can click on My Account near top left it will direct you to your online account login page...

If 1 year has passed to have to re-activate it like new again...
TigerClaw
join:2002-10-21
Hialeah, FL

TigerClaw

said by Whatsayu :

Just like the Hit Song "Call Them Maybe"

Or keep trying the Setup Wizard till you succeed. I think I had that problem once I took out battery pushed power button to drain mifi several times between running the setup wizard and finally it went through after many hours of repeating it.

Try loging in from within the mifi settings you can click on My Account near top left it will direct you to your online account login page...

If 1 year has passed to have to re-activate it like new again...

Well, When I click on my Account in the Mifi settings, It would open a seperate page and tries to log in, Instead, It just loads the same Mifi settings page. when trying to login via »www.virginmobileusa.com/ all I get is a page with An error has occurred while processing your request
TigerClaw

TigerClaw

It turns out that the account expired.
TigerClaw

TigerClaw

It turns out that the Account expired.